….This is my favorite image right now! Tooo adorable for words!

• tim This is also my favorite photo of him!(04.03.2009 05:48pm)
  • janna oh my goodness! how do you get newborns into these poses?! so cute!(04.03.2009 05:53pm)
  • Dannielle So sweet!(04.03.2009 07:32pm)
  • jay so awesome!(04.03.2009 07:59pm)
  • Yulah Awwwwwwwwwwwww!(04.03.2009 10:16pm)
  • Kenny what a sophisticated little man!(04.04.2009 04:54pm)
  • Dick Very cute, can't wait to meet him!(04.04.2009 07:23pm)
  • Di-Jen So peaceful, so beautiful....(04.05.2009 06:11am)
  • J-X Sun What a adorable baby! I am eager to enjoy his bright eyes.(04.11.2009 10:30am)
  • Blueberry Sky Photography [...] Why? Why are you so cute? As if he wasn’t cute enough as a newborn and at 3 months!  He is just getting cuter by the minute — with more and more of his [...] (09.27.2009 02:36pm)

I really love watching my son discover and explore new things. It’s beautiful to see him so taken by the things in the world around us….inspires me to take the time to slow down and appreciate the beauty in life even more.

If you haven’t been to the Long Beach Aquarium yet, you should check it out! Beautiful things to see. P.S. I’m behind on blog posts for client sneak peeks – I’ll get them up this week!

I just can’t stand it. This baby is making me squeal! Soooooooooo adorable. I just had to post the images that are making me itch for baby #2. I’m dying here. SIGH….

{Hellloooooo???!!! How beautiful is he???}

My heart is melting…

How cute is this chunky monkey???

Yes, being a model is a hard life!