Baby.on.the.brain, that is. This sweet girl has got me itching for baby #2. She is just so, so, so incredibly CUTE!!!!!! It’s been 7 months since I last photographed her as a newborn – and my has she grown into such an adorable, cuddly, super duper beautiful girl…

Bikini babe :)

Isn’t she just lovely???

That smile is soooo contagious!

My current favorite location. Just down the street from my house – a little secret spot. How can you not love railroad tracks, brush, dirt & rocks? It’s the countryside right in the middle of the city!

• allison seo What an adorable little guy; luv that smile. That black and white photo looks crisp. I like the way you capture his smallness in that big chair too. Nice!(06.02.2009 06:27am)

…come in small packages.  Nine days old, no more than 6 pounds…so teeny, tiny and precious. Just beautiful!

…it’s not very often that I’m able to catch moments of calm & quiet with toddlers.  Running around and playing is number one on their agenda – so I really love this photo – it just speaks to me – calm, serene,  simple  :)

The eyes are the windows to the soul.

• Amy O'Neal great photography! You're so talented!(05.18.2009 10:28pm)

…isn’t he just darling? Such a sweet little face.

This image I just love – you can see how much mommy & daddy adore their little man…and it’s easy to see why!

• Natalie ohhh he's adorable! beautiful images, I especially love his expression in the one top right :)(05.18.2009 03:37pm)
  • Sheela Great pictures....love the one of him reaching out as if he wants a hug! Fab hair do for him as well, wonderful pictures very candid and real.(05.23.2009 07:12pm)
  • Steve Safallo Beautiful pictures of family and baby. Great choice of color and background. The best baby pictures ever!!!(05.23.2009 09:14pm)
  • Rebecca Great job capturing such a little personality! Adorable!(05.24.2009 05:02pm)
  • Melissa How he grows! And how cute he is! What a beautiful baby and family.(05.27.2009 03:18am)
  • Jones great pix of baby and family. the colors look great.(05.27.2009 05:39pm)
  • SHIVANI THATS WONDERFULL.I NEVER SAW THAT KIND OF SETUP TO SEE PICTURES. THATS REALLY IMPRESIVE AND BEAUTIFUL(06.01.2009 10:16pm)
  • allison seo Thank you again for creating beautiful images of our son! The picture you enlarged for us was a hit at his party. We used some of the photos in our slide show and our guests raved over the cake smashing photo!(06.02.2009 06:19am)
  • Julie It was a pleasure photographing your little sweetie! You are all so full of love, which makes my job easy :)(06.02.2009 03:35pm)
  • berta garcia adorable smile, bright eyes. cute as can be.(06.15.2009 08:26pm)
  • cheri rocha awwwww so cute. the pictures are so beautiful. i want one.(06.15.2009 08:41pm)
  • steve seo very nice pictures. you are truly talented.(06.16.2009 03:15am)
  • ellen chong Cute...cute....cute! I love the picture with Harry in a tin tub against the weathered wooden fence. Even the old fence looked great.....very artistic!(07.13.2009 09:50pm)
  • miwon very cute.(04.11.2010 06:47pm)
  • dae these are adorable photos. good job on capturing the cuteness that is harrison(04.12.2010 09:23pm)
  • anne kim harrison, is a doll. :) You guys are a very photogenic family. :)(04.13.2010 11:19am)
  • jOrDaN harrison's a cutie pie!(05.01.2010 07:04pm)

“It’s a big world baby, and you’re little – for a little while”

I came across this song on YouTube. My son likes to listen to music when he’s eating, so I’m always looking for new songs for him. The chorus for this song just stopped me in my tracks. It is totally a BIG world for our little ones – but more importantly, our children just grow up so fast – and it’s so true that they’re only  “little for a little while”. My eyes started to fill with tears as I realized how fast my baby is growing up….that pretty soon, he won’t need or want me to feed him in his high chair….that pretty soon he’ll be as tall as me…..that pretty soon he’ll have a full set of teeth…that pretty soon, he won’t want me to photograph him anymore (gasp)!  I just stared at him for a while, soaking in his little-ness…and how much I adore him.

And just because posts without images are no fun…

Hunter has always been one of the happiest little babies I’ve photographed. His energy is so positive, so full of zest! Here he is, totally enjoying his first birthday!

Those eyes and sweet smile tell a story…

Here’s the loving, happy, beautiful family on Hunter’s first birthday

• Trish Cute Julie!!! You did such a great job! Thank you! I cannot wait to see the rest.(05.12.2009 02:41pm)
  • Becky Anzivino Great pics! Love the cake ones~ so festive!(05.12.2009 02:49pm)
  • Great G'ma n Great G'pa Greves What an adorable baby! Of course we are not prejudiced in any way. He is a lucky baby to have such a dedicated set of parents too. I love the cake photos. Wouldn't you know it?(05.22.2009 06:27pm)

Pictures of Hope Foundation is an awesome organization that provides FREE documentary style photography services to families with newborns in the NICU.  Blueberry Sky Photography {BSP} is now a member and offers this service to families with newborns in the South Bay (Little Company of Mary’s & Torrance Memorial). Visit the Pictures of Hope website for details about this amazing organization.  Busy season is in full swing for BSP (and photographers in general), but it’s my personal mission to do all that I can to contribute!

• Trish That's beautiful, Julie. What a wonderful foundation! It was great to see you today. Can't wait to see what you got!(05.12.2009 03:58am)
  • Jennifer Okumura ( Kaylin's mommy) What a beautiful foundation. Julie, you are truly amazing! Isn't it nice to help others, while doing what we do best! From an RN to a wonderful photographer...we are making a difference! xo~ Jenn p.s. there was a small sense of pride when I saw that Kaylin is featured on your advertisement ( both on the web and in a store!) ok, I lied...we were very proud! =) thanks, again Julie! can't wait to see our prints!!!(05.13.2009 04:47pm)

…until this little sweetie gets older – he’s going to be a heart breaker for sure! It’s pretty rare to get such peaceful sleeping shots at 3 months – so this one is extra special. Plus, look how pretty mommy looks :)

Oh my goodness – look at that toothless grin! Love it :)

You can’t tell from the image below that this little guy actually isn’t all that into tummy time…
He just looks so sweet & content.

He’s totally communicating with the camera here! I’m pretty sure this is his super model look :)

• K really nice shots of mommy and baby. where's daddy?(05.11.2009 08:35pm)
  • Jen Gray is SUCH a handsome boy. These are fantastic photographs, great work capturing the beauty of this family.(05.11.2009 08:37pm)
  • enny how precious! this family looks stunning in the photographs.(05.11.2009 08:39pm)
  • Eileen Baby Gray has awesome hair. Family and baby are adorable!(05.11.2009 08:58pm)
  • Celia These look great! I love the black and white 'mohawk' shot! One of Mom and sleeping Gray is Gorgeous!(05.11.2009 09:12pm)
  • Monica Great pics! I love how he is looking right into the camera. He is super cute and his parents look lovely too!(05.11.2009 10:14pm)
  • rose omgosh what amazing photos!!! gray looks absolutely adorable... love his smile, love his hair! the mommy and gray one is so picture perfect :)(05.11.2009 10:41pm)
  • Jennis these are really beautiful photographs!!!(05.11.2009 11:17pm)
  • Brooke OMG what a beautiful family. Gray is soo cute!(05.12.2009 12:24am)
  • Lana Oh, Gray is adorable! These photos look great!(05.12.2009 01:59am)
  • Connie Such great pictures, can't wait for more! What a picture perfect family.(05.12.2009 02:03am)
  • o cutie! so many different expressions!(05.12.2009 05:01am)
  • jchoi my fav is the first pic up top of gray sleeping. just wish it were only the baby shown tho.(05.12.2009 07:22am)
  • Suz I'll pay for make up session for your birthday if you want. Suz(05.12.2009 08:23pm)
  • s These are amazing photographs! Congrats to the gorgeous family. :)(05.12.2009 08:29pm)
  • Amanda These are great! I think you got some good photos. After all, you will really only showcase one in your house...then off to the next age!(05.12.2009 09:44pm)
  • Kat OMG You two couldn't be cuter. I can't wait to see the next batch!(05.13.2009 02:39am)
  • hannah oh my goodness, he is such a cutie!! those cheeks! that hair!(05.13.2009 07:08pm)
  • Grace K love the photos! you know how much i think grayson is the most adorable baby. your shot with gray came out really nice too. and you'll have to frame that b/w shot. so cute!(05.13.2009 08:08pm)
  • Holly his faux-hawk is awesome.(05.14.2009 02:15am)