What a difference 3 months makes! When I photographed Carson as a newborn, he was small enough to fit in my hands. Now, he’s a cute + chubby little man – growing like a weed…and oh-so-adorable!

• Blueberry Sky Photography [...] Why? Why are you so cute? As if he wasn’t cute enough as a newborn and at 3 months!  He is just getting cuter by the minute — with more and more of his personality shining [...] (09.27.2009 02:36pm)

What a snuggly, cuddly, squeezably adorable little boy!

Sleepy sweetness.  After a long session, little man was pooped – a well deserved nap was definitely in order :)

• kris OMG!!! Aiden is toooo cute!!! I can't believe how big he is already! Photos look great! I can't wait to see the rest!(06.22.2009 05:40am)
  • Amy L. Fong What a cutie pie!!! can't wait for our playdate with kaitlyn! =)(07.02.2009 09:42pm)

..and I’m not just talking about her gorgeous red hair!  With those pretty blue eyes &  smile – I just know that her little one is going to be a cutie!

• Shannon Julie!! I love them! :) Thank you soooo much for coming out. Yesterday was just so much fun.(06.08.2009 03:03pm)
  • Kristen Royle WOW! These look so Amazing! My Sister is GEORGOUS! Job VERY well done, Beautiful work!(06.08.2009 04:45pm)
  • Bonnie Beardslee I am the mother-in-law, soon to be grandma. These pictures are awesome. Shannon looks like a cover girl model. Bonnie(06.08.2009 11:42pm)
  • ASHLEY You are so beautiful...I can only imagine how the gift from God within you radiataes with your beauty <3 <3 <3 xoxo love ashley(06.09.2009 12:17am)
  • REBECCA YOUNGER AWW SHANNON I LOVE THE PICS. BEN LOOK'S CUTE, BUT YOU ON THE OTHER HAND ARE ONE SEXY MOMMA!!! :)(06.09.2009 12:29am)
  • Lea White You are glowing and Ben looks so happy too! You both are going to be the most wonderful mommies/daddies ever! Love you.(06.09.2009 02:38am)
  • Doug Beardslee Shannon & Ben -- the black and white photo of the two of you is breathkeeping, an absolute keeper for the ages. The color photos of you, Shannon, are absolutely gorgeous knock-outs! You really do look radiant and oh-SO-HAPPY! Wow! Thanks so much for sharing! Love you!!!!(06.09.2009 04:18pm)
  • Ben Isn't my wife beutiful. Can't wait to see our beutiful baby.(06.09.2009 07:25pm)
  • Cousin Marilyn Beautiful, Ben and Shannon! August will bring such a HIGHLIGHT to the Beardslee clan.(06.10.2009 12:18am)
  • Nicole These pictures are absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to see the rest and see the pictures when the little one gets here!!!(06.10.2009 02:01am)
  • Gary Beardslee My favorite daughter-in-law is so beautiful and looks so happy with my favorite son. Can hardly wait for my favorite grand-baby to arrive! Much love, Dad(06.10.2009 02:54am)
  • Kim Pratt Oh My Gosh! You and your belly are so beautiful. Ben looks so in love with the 2 of you. Can't wait to find out if it's a Boy or a Girl.(06.14.2009 02:32am)
  • Nancy Primmer What beautiful pictures !!! This lovely lady is the sister of my son's fiance and very special to us. We are all so excited for Shannon and Ben and cannot wait for the baby to arrive. She looks so happy, her beautiful blue eyes clearly tell us that. There are lots of people waiting patiently to shower love on this little angel soon to come. Nancy(06.25.2009 02:23am)
  • Blueberry Sky Photography [...] “Your camera intrigues me.  Sleep? I’d much rather check out what you’re doing!”  Still, our sweet little model was absolutely precious to photograph even when he was wide awake  :)  Plus, what a great opportunity to see his lovely blue eyes, just like his mommy’s. [...] (09.02.2009 02:44pm)

Father and son….a sweet moment. The look of total adoration and love.

Tummy time!

Can’t get enough of this little beauty.

…me, that is!  Lucky me to have such a sweet and pretty little girl to photograph. Isn’t she just as pretty as can be?

She seems to like the camera – and the camera certainly loves her!

Big, beautiful eyes!

• Natasha What beautiful pictures, Julie! We love them... can't wait to see the rest. Thank you!(06.01.2009 04:04pm)
  • Monica Wow Julie! What beautiful pictures of my sweet little niece! I can't wait to see the rest!(06.01.2009 10:56pm)
  • Sanjay She's absolutely adorable!(06.02.2009 12:29am)
  • Elizabeth Chic Awww, what great pictures! Karenna will surely break a few hearts in her lifetime. =)(06.02.2009 06:18pm)
  • peter Wow! These pics are great. She's so cute (just like her daddy)! Okay, just like her mommy.(06.02.2009 06:22pm)
  • Ashutosh Gandhi Amazing pictures.(06.02.2009 06:48pm)
  • dimple what a cutie pie. so adorable.(06.02.2009 08:02pm)
  • annie aww.. these pics are VERY cute! i hope to meet her SOON! :)(06.02.2009 10:23pm)
  • Keval Kaka Wow she is adorable. She is so photogenic and seems to like the camera, unlike mom and dad.(06.04.2009 04:31pm)
  • grandma (daddi ma) how cute is my little cutie pie???...thank God she looks more like her mommy!(06.04.2009 06:05pm)
  • anesh uncle give back Deven's ball...he is looking for it! Wow...these pictures look great - she is growing up so fast...tell her to slow down and wipe off that lipstick :)(06.04.2009 06:12pm)
  • aruna sane Julie, Karenna's pictures are very very cute. The best baby pictures i have ever seen. Can't thank you enough !! Very happy grandma, Aaji.(06.05.2009 06:17pm)
  • shyam sane watch out hollywood...here comes the next angelina jolie!(06.05.2009 08:42pm)
  • Jay de la Cruz Great pictures. Karenna is so adorable. Great family photo. There's nothing like a picture of a baby in a basin to perk up a crappy day. Congratulations.(06.05.2009 11:23pm)
  • sapana sampson These pictures are so precious. I love the family portrait - you guys make a beautiful family. Can't wait to meet Karenna!(06.07.2009 06:30pm)
  • Cory Campbell What a gorgeous baby!! She's perfect....(06.09.2009 12:04am)
  • Marsha Karenna looks adorable! I love her beautiful eyes.(06.09.2009 04:21pm)
  • Rekha Karenna is so adorable! What beautiful eyes! I hope I get to snuggle her sometime soon!(06.12.2009 03:48pm)
  • Kredyty w Rzeszowie - kredyty pozabankowe Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really loved browsing your blog posts. After all I'll be subscribing on your rss feed and I am hoping you write once more very soon!(06.17.2013 10:52am)