….which baby got me ooohing and awing more — rambunctious big bro or sweet baby sister. Both equally adorable and super squishable with chubby chubby cheeks that made me swoon! How wonderful to be blessed with such beautiful children! I have so many faves from this session – but I think #1 on my list is the first image below – I adore how big bro gave his sweet baby sister a kiss as mommy and daddy did the same (and no, I didn’t ask him to, he kissed her on his own!) Looooove. And would you look at baby girl’s amazing skin – no peeling and a delicate rosy-peachy soft tone. So puuurty :)

• Andrea Harper Thank you so much, Julie! We had such a great time with you and the pictures look amazing. Can't wait to see more!(09.29.2010 08:54am)
  • Keli R. What a beautiful family! These photos are adorable!(09.29.2010 03:20pm)
  • Joe and Bobbie Papo Photos are absolutely adorable! Great work! We love the Harper family!(09.29.2010 05:57pm)
  • Harry and Sue Harper We are so blessed and very happy. We would like to get some of the pictures.(09.29.2010 06:07pm)
  • Audra and David Brown I love these photos! And new baby, Ellie could not be more BEAUTIFUL!(09.29.2010 07:08pm)
  • Julie What a beautiful family and such gorgeous pictures!(09.29.2010 07:40pm)
  • Ashley The pics of your family are beautiful and Ellie is so adorable!(09.29.2010 07:41pm)
  • Shannon So cute !(09.29.2010 08:05pm)
  • Kate Evers Beautiful photos and family!! Ellie is absolutely adorable. Congrats and lots of love, Kate(09.29.2010 08:49pm)
  • Charlie Harper Thanks, Julie! You did a great job! Looking forward to seeing the rest.(09.29.2010 08:54pm)
  • Kim and Ron Hicks What beautiful pictures to capture a now complete family! Congratulations Harpers!!!! We love you.(09.29.2010 09:12pm)
  • Kim Pullen What a beautiful looking family!(09.30.2010 04:44am)
  • Maya Love these pics! Ellie is precious!! Congrats Harpers!! xo(09.30.2010 06:36am)
  • Monica I love all these pictures...they capture such joy and love. Ellie is beautiful and Cole is just so handsome! Congratulations! XOXO(09.30.2010 07:50am)
  • Bernie Cox Loved the pictures! What a beautiful family. I am happy to consider myself part of this happy family. Ellie is adorable(09.30.2010 08:55am)
  • susan montanaro Ellie is smiling already...she knows what a happy family she has chosen. Gorgeous photos. Enjoy every minute.(09.30.2010 09:14am)
  • Bernie Cox Look forward to the day I can see these adorable children in person.(09.30.2010 09:18am)
  • Brenna Menard I am so in LOVE w/baby Ellie! These pics are AMAZING! Papo- you look fabulous & radiant! You & Charlie must be so very proud of your beautiful brood:-) Congrats!(09.30.2010 03:16pm)
  • Patty and Gene Frisbie Charlie and Andrea, did you ever think you could create such a beautiful, wonderful family??? You are "fixin'" to get really busy! Ellie is absolutely beautiful... and Cole will stay busy fighting off all the boyfriends! We are sooooo happy for you!(09.30.2010 06:41pm)
  • kim tobias gorgeous photos of a darling family!!(10.01.2010 01:12pm)
  • Jen Lafolette Adorable pics of the family! We love all of the pics and the Harpers!(10.01.2010 06:10pm)
  • Sarah Cardenas She is absolutely beautiful...just like mommy!!! Those pictures are incredible!!! Love you guys!!! XOXO(10.01.2010 09:02pm)
  • Song OMG!!! Sooooo adorable! Ellie smiling picture is my fav!(10.04.2010 03:48pm)
  • Rita I loved the pictures. Such a good looking family!(10.09.2010 10:44pm)

So handsome and super sweet – he’s definitely got some major charm! Typical toddler sessions go something like this: Do my toddler giggle maker dance, snap the shutter, make weird faces (and probably scare parents), snap the shutter, gasp for air (I don’t exercise much), run several feet to follow toddler, laugh, and repeat! Parents are often disturbed by the spazzy nature of toddler sessions, but I always reassure them that it is indeed the norm. Dash was very fast – quick on his feet and quick to change up what he was interested in. He’s super sharp…and soooooo darn cute. I just wanted to hug and squeeze him all morning! He’s got such an adorable face that I really couldn’t help saying “He’s so cute!”, “How cute!”, “Sooooo cute!” repeatedly. Tried to stop myself, but the words just kept flying out of my mouth! And his parents are so funny…and very natural in front of the camera. Oh, and plus, all three of them are very easy on the eyes :)

• matt stainner Wow.. that's one cute kid!!! This is the best photo shoot I've ever seen!!!!(09.27.2010 06:14pm)
  • rocki wow these three ought to be in pictures...oh wait, these are pictures! :DDDDDDDDDDD SO dashing!(09.29.2010 04:48pm)
  • Karen Stainner You are truly magical - you would never know how hot and crowded the beach was from these!!! We are blown away as always and can't wait to see the rest!!! :)(10.01.2010 01:29pm)
  • Mary Leatherman Your family photos are just beachy :) Complements to the photographer.(10.13.2010 05:14pm)

…a miracle. Long awaited, much anticipated baby Angelina. A sweet, sweet little delicate girl. Itty bitty at just under 6 pounds. But so full of personality at the tender age of 12 days! She knew exactly what she did and did not want…and let us know how she felt – she is going to be a strong & determined young lady one day! Even though she was awake for much of the session, we still got some lovely sleepy photos, which I just adore….and besides – who can resist her pretty brown eyes when awake? I’m sooo looking forward to watching her grow! I know she is going to be a heartbreaker.

• heidy el delgawi the pictures are just AMAZING !!!! i love it !!!(09.25.2010 06:57pm)

For most people, there may only be one time in life when having chubby wubby rolls and dimples in your knees & hands is something everyone will go wild over – this is one of those times! And, this is the perfect little baby to illustrate it. Just look at those scrumptious thighs! Me loooove those lil’ rolls. He’s also got the sweetest smile…so gentle and precious. I had a fab time photographing this family. Yes, that morning was foggy, very foggy…and misty, very misty….and the waves were – well, wild! I do admit I was a little scared – but I think I hid it well (wink). I can’t believe I used to bodyboard in these kind of waves back in my high school days – if I tried that today, I don’t think I’d get very far! Nevertheless, kudos to mommy for picking this location, as I adored it – and think it was the perfect place for her beautiful family. And even more kudos for waking up early to have a 7am session!!!!

• rod shain Very excellent, star of the show, make us prints please, thanks!(09.22.2010 08:29am)
  • Tandi Thanks Julie, the pictures came out great :)(09.22.2010 08:43am)
  • Arika I LOVE them all! He is so adorable and I can't wait to see him soon.(09.22.2010 09:01am)
  • Eric Friedlander Adorable! What a happy little person. His eyes are captivating!!!(09.22.2010 09:19am)
  • Lacey I love them all, especially the close ups of Hudson.(09.22.2010 09:37am)
  • Erin Fleming Absolutely DARLING!!!! He has the most amazing eyes! What a beautiful family!!!! Thank you so much for sharing! Miss seeing you and want to see little Hudson - he's getting so big! XOXO(09.22.2010 09:41am)
  • Maxine He is so beautiful. I hope to get to meet him and your sweet hubby when I come for a visit. Thanks for sharing Tandi. Love, Maxine(09.22.2010 10:21am)
  • Kenney Beautiful Photos! Hudson is a very handsome young man :)(09.22.2010 10:27am)
  • Andrea Adorable! I love all the pictures(09.22.2010 01:16pm)
  • Behrman Glonek Clan Damn he has grown up and, damn again,..what a lovely setting and a damn good looking little family. Good news is that we are going to be neighbors come November 2010...Laguna Hills ....here we come!!!(09.22.2010 01:31pm)
  • Adi Glonek What beautiful pictures... I already knew they would be amazing!(09.22.2010 02:18pm)
  • eloise WOW! How can one boy be so cute! You guys look like a family out of a magazine! So beautiful!(09.22.2010 04:34pm)
  • eloise I think someone is missing in the family photo!! Where's the other boy with black and white patches and pointy ears?(09.22.2010 04:40pm)
  • Carmen Such beautiful pictures. He is absolutely gorgeous!(09.22.2010 05:09pm)
  • Bruan Varnes Now that is one sweet set of photos(09.22.2010 05:13pm)
  • Sandy The love and happiness of Josh, Tandi and Hudson were captured in these beautiful pictures.(09.22.2010 09:00pm)
  • Bruce Abel Exquisite. Moments of new life and joy forever alive in the brilliant stills of 3 smiles.(09.22.2010 09:15pm)
  • Dana What a beautiful family full of laughter and love! Thank you for sharing.(09.23.2010 10:02am)
  • Naya So cute!! Holiday card better have pictures on it:)(09.23.2010 10:49am)
  • Geoff Adorable! Good job Josh and Tandi!(09.23.2010 04:19pm)
  • Debbie He is adorable. When can we squeeze him? The pics are so good, they do look like out of a magazine. Miss you guys, especially love the ones of all 3 of you.(09.23.2010 04:25pm)
  • Risa and Richard Hudson is so "grown up" and adorable!! We would love to meet him on our next visit to LA!! Better yet, aren't you due for a visit to NorCal?? We would love to have you visit us! xoxo(09.23.2010 10:39pm)
  • Rhonda and Raini The pictures are wonderful. Raini said that she loves him very much and that she thinks he is cool. I love his little leg rolls. What a beautiful family.(09.24.2010 08:23pm)
  • Ali Precious! I love Hudson's eyes. What a good looking family.(09.27.2010 07:56am)
  • Sharon Great photos! Hudson is so photogenic! The three of you make a beautiful family! Thanks for sharing.(10.17.2010 05:11pm)

…mama! Hello gorgeous mommy-to-be :) Thank you for going along with my railroad track idea…and for not thinking I was too crazy as we strolled through the alleys looking for run down buildings and cars!

• Krista Sparkman Gorgeous!! I love your style...beautiful clients as well!(09.20.2010 01:57pm)
  • Maria E. Araujo GORGEOUS PICTURES I LOVE THEM. CONGRATT. TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER(10.14.2010 11:10am)
  • Alia M Fantastic pictures! Could there be a more beautiful Mom-to-be! You might consider submitting these to a magazine, because lord knows you two look like models :)(10.14.2010 11:29am)
  • Heang Alia is so right! you guys are so cute! I wish I looked as good as Erika when I was pregnant! I love the one of you two on the cement blocks...my personal fave.(10.14.2010 01:06pm)
  • Natalie Great pictures!! You guys look deeply in love and beautiful. :) xoxo, Natalie(10.14.2010 10:18pm)
  • Tia Mad You guys look great. Glad you decided to let Vic be in more then one picture haha!!! love you(10.18.2010 09:56am)
  • Cousin Tam I love these pics!!! So beautiful!!! Love you guys!!!(10.18.2010 09:51pm)

…three? No, four!  Mommy and daddy definitely did the world a favor by having another baby. How gorgeous are they?!?  I was totally amazed over a year ago when I first met their little girl.  Not only is she just lovely with her stunning blue eyes and adorable smile….but with her sweet & charming ways, it’s no surprise that she’d make a wonderful sister one day. So, to see her now as a big sis was just heart warming. She didn’t hesitate to give her little brother lots of hugs and kisses…and oodles of love. Welcome to the world little Ryan!

• Mariana I love your photography style. Great pictures.(09.20.2010 11:45am)
  • grandma and grandpa The Meis's = Love and Happeness(09.27.2010 08:02am)

…the good looking gene, that is. Clearly, this little boy gets his good looks from both his mommy (a former model) and his daddy. The photo session was awesome. I loved their modern style home and high fashion look. I think it really fit this sweet trio perfectly.  The concept for the family shots below was mommy’s idea…I just put a little Blueberry Sky variation on it :) Mom is definitely creative…and has a great eye! And our little model in training was such a joy to photograph. Very cooperative with all the outfit changes…and super cute, too. Watch out world, I’m sure you’ll be seeing more of him on TV and in print! Here are some of my favorites from the photo session:

• leilani Sooooo Gorgeous... What a beautiful family!!!(09.14.2010 09:22am)
  • Inna Khusid What an amazingly beautiful family!!!! This is what I call picture perfect!!! Great angles, beautiful people making beautiful babies!!! I am waiting for more to come!!!!!!(09.14.2010 09:26am)
  • Joanna Krupa McCall Family, How adorable!!! I love them(09.14.2010 09:35am)
  • Marta Krupa Wow Jenn these are great, the photographer is fantastic!(09.14.2010 09:37am)
  • Vanessa Gordon I am very impressed with the creativity of these photo's.. I like the retro 60's feel, it inspires the family unit but with incerdible style! Very, very impressed! Vanessa Gordon(09.14.2010 09:40am)
  • J.Snow This is great!!!! the husband looks like some of my friends from the 30's, just great(09.14.2010 09:58am)
  • Jennifer Awh soo adorable!!!(09.14.2010 11:40am)
  • Elaine Gorgeous rock and roll family!!!! You can all quit your day jobs....... Jealous of the Loubs!(09.14.2010 12:00pm)
  • Denise real family...real beauty...real love...real life!(09.14.2010 12:04pm)
  • Jimmy S. Jay Really digging the pictures. I especially like the family pictures in the home.I think Dad and Mom really showcase the baby(09.14.2010 12:23pm)
  • Jenni My God. Talk about a genetically gifted trio. Wow!(09.14.2010 01:04pm)
  • Ashley Ford Absolutely love these! It looks like a campaign in a magazine. What a gorgeous family, & the cutest sweetest baby I've ever seen. :-)(09.14.2010 01:21pm)
  • Clare With that insane gene pool, what could go wrong!? This baby has the best of both of his gorgeous parents. Such a cutie patootie!! Incredible photos - really beautiful!!(09.14.2010 01:40pm)
  • Shea Butters The photos portray a family that is truly the epitome of modern, class, and style. ADORABLE!(09.14.2010 01:56pm)
  • Heidi Jay What amazing pictures!I could totally see this family featured in a magazine. Great Job!(09.14.2010 03:08pm)
  • Dora Wow , Tenz is such a gorgeous baby and the parents... I cant say enough! Have more kids(09.14.2010 04:15pm)
  • Mary Marsh Can't wait to see more!(09.14.2010 04:19pm)
  • Rachael Amazing pictures of such a beautiful family!(09.14.2010 07:04pm)
  • deborah newton Wow! This is a fabulous looking family. The baby is one of the most ADORABLE I have ever seen.(09.22.2010 02:32pm)
  • valerie loper What a stylish family! Tenz lights up the photographs with his beautiful smile and twinkling eyes!(09.22.2010 02:37pm)
  • Jenny Jenn and Christian, you have a gorgeous family, Congrats! The pictures capture the modern family you are.....very cool(09.22.2010 02:41pm)
  • McCall Julie was so professional. She ran from side to side to get our sons attention. The photos came out above and beyond what we imagined. She was worth every penny. She captured memories that we will share forever.(10.01.2010 09:11am)

So, having a potty trained child has it’s obvious perks: no more diapers or wipes, no clean-up, no mess etc. BUT what makes it even better is getting to buy cute colorful undies! Lol! So don’t be surprised if I ask your potty trained kid to run around the house in his/her adorable undies during our photo shoot! Soooo cute!

…third trimester! It’s clear that this lovely mommy-to-be is not letting the third trimester fatigue get to her! Many moms out there will probably agree – that during the last trimester you’re tired, swollen, hungry, and lacking energy for just about everything (with me, I was so tired I didn’t even want to wear make-up, a very scary sight, indeed – plus I was so swollen it looked like I was drinking salt water all day). But this lovely lady is just stunning during the home stretch of her pregnancy…Sweet, funny, energetic & just all around awesome. She’s due any day now, and looking totally beautiful.

• Crystal - Prenatal Coach WOW, I've spent the last 30 minutes browsing through your site. LOVE your photography. These photos are beautiful (as is the pregnant mama!) Now I just need to figure out how I can hire you for my pregnancy and birth when the time comes... :)(09.13.2010 01:25pm)

…quite literally. This sweet boy didn’t cry, whimper, or shed a tear during our session – not even through outfit changes, diaper changes, and even after waking him up from his nap! Such a content, beautiful, sweet little baby boy. It comes as so surprise though – because his parents are super charming, adorable…and cool as cucumbers! Here’s little Andrew at 5 months old. Totally reminded me of my son when he was a baby in every way (same name, same size, same hair, BUT, not as quiet and well behaved, teehee).