…I get to see more of this adorable baby girl as she reaches her 1st birthday, just like I did for her big sister here. She was the perfect, perfect little angel for our newborn session. An adorable button nose and gorgeous skin :) Here she is at 5 days young! It was also so fun hanging out with big sister – it’s been over a year since I last saw her, and she was just as bubbly, happy & amazingly beautiful as she was the last time. She was totally interested in her little sister and held her so perfectly – what a wonderful big sis she is! As you parents out there know, toddlers love to challenge requests, but this sweetie was such a good little model…I almost took her home with me :P I already know she will be marrying my son when they get older (wink).

• cho and yo julie...we really really love the pictures/photos, can't wait to see the rest.(03.29.2011 03:20pm)
  • Karen M So perfect. Can't wait to see more pictures of both girls as they grow.(03.29.2011 04:05pm)
  • mw m WAY TO GO EUGENE...!!!BEAUTIFUL FAMILYYYY...!!!(03.29.2011 05:35pm)
  • lyra Cute! Hope to see you soon guys!(03.29.2011 06:27pm)
  • vicky Absolutely Beautiful!(03.29.2011 07:09pm)
  • tintin super cute. can't wait to see you soon. take care.(03.29.2011 07:35pm)
  • Barbara These are beautiful pictures!! Very cute! Thank you so much for sharing them with me! :)(03.29.2011 07:41pm)
  • Virginia Salum Such LOVELY pictures...Can't wait to meet her!!!(03.29.2011 07:41pm)
  • mhyks very pretty, wonderful pictures!! :)(03.29.2011 07:42pm)
  • Ryan Cute......(03.29.2011 07:48pm)
  • John T. Beautiful photos. I wish I can take photos like these ones.(03.29.2011 07:49pm)
  • sandra they're wonderful! so cute..(03.29.2011 07:51pm)
  • Reagen nice photos, hopefully soon i'll learn some of this!(03.29.2011 07:53pm)
  • Kim Arvin The pictures are amazing. Such cute angels!(03.29.2011 07:58pm)
  • mitch cute ;) <3(03.29.2011 07:59pm)
  • Paula ..awwww..cute!!.,hope to see guyz soon!.,love you!!., =) <3(03.29.2011 07:59pm)
  • donabelle amante so cute..lovely photos tito eugene :)(03.29.2011 08:00pm)
  • Ella Mae BEAUTIFUL!!! love it so much.... Congrats cho and eugene!!! Hope to see IO soon!!! :)(03.29.2011 08:36pm)
  • Mama Neneng She's so adorable and so pretty. I can only dream of holding her in my arms like I did to Isla.(03.29.2011 09:33pm)
  • ann reyes nice pictures..cute baby, syempre cute din si ate Isla... congratulations again to both of you(03.29.2011 09:36pm)
  • Bec Lee Shots like a pro!!! like the choice and combinations of colors. Very nice! Congrats again.(03.29.2011 09:57pm)
  • marc absolutely wonderful...(03.29.2011 10:27pm)
  • janjan&coy CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU, EU AND CHON!!! AND TO THE NEW MEMBER OF THE FAMILY..IO! CONGRATS ISLA, TO YOUR NEW SISTER ! GOD BLESS YOUR FAMILY ALWAYS!!!(03.29.2011 11:31pm)
  • amund ROYAL CUTENESS !!(03.30.2011 12:56am)
  • RD gapa gapa tan mana baby a cutc cute cute(03.30.2011 12:59am)
  • jennifer mariano its so cute..they are so adorable....big sis Isla take care of baby IO...love lots tta jing..:) <3(03.30.2011 01:33am)
  • MaryaPAz Beautiful Girls! Cuties....Congratulations, CHO and YO!(03.30.2011 02:04am)
  • Iris Dawson Beautiful photos. Like it very much.(03.30.2011 02:57am)
  • Momy She Guyguy you're such a good big sister to baby IO. Beautiful pictures.(03.30.2011 10:06am)
  • Julie Ann Congratulations guys! Beautiful family! Isla is enjoying the big sister role big time!(03.30.2011 11:20am)
  • marfe the girls are absolutely beautiful!!!...these amazing pictures are treasures for lifetime!!!(03.30.2011 01:57pm)
  • Jane OMG.so pretty and adorable... luv it!!!! eveyrthing looks so natural!(03.31.2011 05:52am)
  • Butch Awesome!(03.31.2011 04:48pm)
  • avic that's awesome...beautiful subjects! want to have our family pictorials too!(03.31.2011 10:24pm)
  • Allen n Rona Two thumbs up!!! Awesome Pics!(04.01.2011 08:46am)
  • Enrique & Caro Amazing pics !!! Beautiful little girls and family as well !!!!(04.03.2011 04:25pm)
  • Donna “Love of beauty is Taste. The creation of beauty is Art.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson awesome photographer and beautiful models. ?????(04.03.2011 07:18pm)
  • Tita Char and Tito Toto Beautiful pictures. The girls are LOVELY!! Congrats to the both of you. We miss you(04.03.2011 10:01pm)

…When I walked into this family’s home, I was like “Yes! Look at all of this nice decor! I want to photograph baby there, there, and there”…Then, I saw his nursery. Hello? Amazing! I love the decor. Very modern and clean. Love, love! So, not only are mommy and daddy great interior designers, they make very cute babies…and, dad is a carpenter. Well, he creates beautiful birdhouse lights, that is. See the adorable birdhouse hanging on the painted tree? Yep, he makes those.

• Summer C. OMG so cute! Where is the hopscotch rug from?(03.31.2011 04:35pm)
  • Michael Absolutely adorable. What a pleasure it must be to photograph in such a beautiful and bright setting!!(04.04.2011 09:43am)

…but in a good way! It’s actually been a few months since I photographed a blue-eyed baby. And wow, I was definitely blown away by hers. Not only that, but she had the perfect elbow dimples, an adorable smile that showed off her two bottom teeth, and such a lovely peachy-pink complexion. She was such a joy to photograph! I also soo enjoyed chatting with mommy. I always love having mommy convos during photo sessions because us moms just have so much in common! I have to admit that at least half of why I love what I do so much is getting to meet and hang out with awesome fams – it’s really amazing :) Here are a few sneak peaks of this gorgeous girl that I was lucky enough to photograph on a cool, cloudy morning at the beach!

• Daniell Julie, Thank you so much. I am in love with them! It was worth the freezing cold, early morning! Hannah's little cat-nap did pay off :) Can't wait to see the rest. Daniell(03.22.2011 07:50am)
  • Daniel Elperin She looks beautiful!(03.22.2011 08:51am)
  • Michele Love the pier! so cute. My niece is so cute :)(03.22.2011 01:13pm)
  • Jody Adorable! Such beautiful pictures(03.22.2011 01:53pm)
  • Brooke Lively Wow these turned out so cute! I love them! Hannah looks adorable!(03.22.2011 02:44pm)
  • Debbie Those blue eyes are just gorgeous!! She's beautiful(03.22.2011 06:18pm)
  • Lana Great pictures. Hannah looks absolutely adorable!!! Love her outfits & such a cool location. Great photographer!! :)(03.22.2011 08:40pm)
  • Grandpa Bernard Wow Wow!!! So beautiful just like my little girl!(03.22.2011 09:12pm)
  • Vidki Martin So precious. Looks like she might be a redhead?(03.23.2011 11:31am)
  • Debi Watt WOW! Great pictures Hannah's eyes are amazing! What a little cutie.(03.23.2011 11:42am)
  • jamie silva Absolutely beautiful pictures. Such a good looking family! Hannah, has to be the cutest baby ever with her breathtaking blue eyes.(03.23.2011 05:21pm)
  • Chelsea I love the pictures at the pier. Love the lighting.. so soft!(03.23.2011 10:23pm)
  • Michael The colors in these pictures are absolutely incredible. I love the way her big blue eyes really pop with the blues of the surroundings. Amazing work, as always!(03.24.2011 11:25am)
  • Rosemary What a beautiful family!(03.25.2011 08:47pm)
  • nick That's the most adorable baby! Love those blue eyes!!(03.26.2011 12:32pm)
  • Krsitin Daniell!!! love these.. they are amazing.(03.28.2011 07:46am)
  • anita Awwwwww she is getting so big. What a great smile and those eyes, Wow.(04.02.2011 05:03pm)

…he lit up the entire room! It’s not like I have some kind of magic baby dust that instantly makes every baby googly eyed over me. Sure, most times babies find me at least somewhat interesting enough to giggle and smile, but not always. Sometimes they look at me like I’m a little nutty, wondering why I’m making strange sounds and dancing all over the place :) I’m not sure little man was too impressed by my dance moves, but he was fond of his daddy’s games of peekaboo! He loved it so much he let out huge smiles and coos every time – which was the most adorable thing ever! I think dads have a special way of making their little ones laugh ’til their bellies ache (or in this case, until drool trickled down)!

• Cindy Vong Such an adorable baby! Luv it!(03.20.2011 07:26pm)
  • Katrina Feltman What a beautiful family!(03.20.2011 07:52pm)
  • Adrianne Hollemans Gorgeous family!!! I love these pictures!(03.21.2011 08:44am)
  • Hanh Nguyen I love these pictures!!! Beautiful family!!! I cant wait to meet the little guy!(03.21.2011 08:58am)
  • richard vong so f-ing cute...(03.27.2011 06:30pm)

…this baby is too adorable for words! Not only is he super duper cute…but he was also a champion sleeper. Totally sleepy, warm & cuddly – perfect for a photo shoot. It was pretty challenging not to blog their entire newborn session!  Is he not the most adorable, sweet baby boy you’ve ever seen? And we definitely had a smiler on our hands – I knew that if I was patient, I’d get to see him smile while he slept in this perfect little pose – and I was right…would you look at the cuteness! He definitely has me smiling :)

Family images on black aren’t typically my favorite type of shots. I much prefer lifestyle images of parents with their newborn hanging out in the living room, bedroom, nursery or yard. BUT – I must say, I actually adore these below. Sweet baby boy settled so perfectly in his mommy and daddy’s arms…I just couldn’t help but fall for these! Plus, would you look at his little smile again?! So much smiling :) My fave has to be the close-up with daddy – because you can see his itty bitty pink gums – so precious. I seriously miss my son’s toothless grins…now he has a bunch of teeth that we have to brush!

…just popping in to introduce the sweetest little baby from a recent photo shoot – here he is:

There will definitely be more images to share from his session!

The last few weeks have been pretty crazy over here, so I’m very behind on blog posts and will be playing catch-up soon! Plus, lots of exciting BSP news to share. Hopefully this precious baby boy will be enough eye candy for now :)