…it pays off. This is true not just for photo sessions, but for all aspects of life of course! Being patient is the key to my photography – well, that and knowing how to use my camera :P For every session, I have a list of shots in my mind that I attempt to get. One shot that I really wanted was an image of everyone jumping as high as possible – so I could catch them with their feet off of the ground at the same time. Just when I thought it wasn’t going to happen, my patience paid off and I got it during the last 10 minutes of the shoot :) Woohoo! Even without that image, I really loved this session! I had tons of fun…and of course, it’s always awesome photographing another photographer (mommy)….because I don’t have to feel weird asking them to do funny things! Plus, I completely understand how it feels to always be behind the camera – and what a treat it is to actually be included in your own family pictures!

….during our newborn session, grandma described this sweet little pea as looking like an angel-baby. I have to say that I wholeheartedly agree…her face is so angelic. With a soft pinky-peachy complexion that is so very delicate, and a sweet feminine little smile – she definitely resembles a little angel. I really could not get over that smile of hers. So adorable! What a happy and calm little girl. She pretty much slept through the entire session…which enabled us to capture all that precious, cuddly, sleepy newborn goodness that really only lasts for the first few weeks of life. She looked so snuggly and soft :) How beautiful is she?

• Auntie Kristen Love the pictures! Everyone looks great! Can't wait to meet Baby Spencer.(07.28.2011 11:42am)
  • Great Auntie Ikuye Thanks for sharing these precious pics!! Too cute! Can't wait to meet Spencer in person. Take care and get used to those sleepless nights....let's see, I think they last..hmmmm....a lifetime!! Although they do decrease as the years go by. Love Auntie I(07.28.2011 11:46am)
  • Tetsu and Kathy Tanimoto She is an Angel Baby. She is beautiful!(07.28.2011 11:50am)
  • Melanie Coddington Spencer is so cute! Love the photos of grandma, too! By the way, beautiful shots of the bedroom. Design genius!(07.28.2011 11:56am)
  • Pat Chen She is so adorable! I can't wait for the family to meet her, Samantha is going to love meeting her new friend.(07.28.2011 12:12pm)
  • Emily Somervell She is so incredibly beautiful. These pictures are amazing. Such a lovely family.(07.28.2011 12:17pm)
  • Cousin Erin STUNNING photos!! And Spencer is gorgeous! Can't wait to meet her.(07.28.2011 12:19pm)
  • Stefanie Chen She is precious! Love the photo of Spencer sleeping in the bowl!(07.28.2011 12:23pm)
  • flo kuraoka Congratulations..she's absolutely adorable!!!(07.28.2011 12:25pm)
  • Erin So cute! Just like her mom :)(07.28.2011 12:30pm)
  • Uncle No-No Soooooooo ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see how much she's changed this week!(07.28.2011 12:40pm)
  • Heather Sawtelle Dearest Taylor, Erin and Spencer, I am so happy for you! These pictures are beautiful and brought tears to my eyes. Much Love to you all!(07.28.2011 12:40pm)
  • jenny Gershon What a fantastic gift! You will always cherish these beautiful photos. Much love to you three!!!(07.28.2011 12:41pm)
  • Grantie BupBup Obviously the most beautiful great niece in existence! LOVE the bowl/trunk shot and the close up with this silly floral headband (and I just have to ask...who is Uncle No-No?) Spencer is just gorgeous... can't wait to meet her. Much love to all four (can't forget Moto!) of you!(07.28.2011 01:13pm)
  • Auntie Megan She is so adorable! ...and that little smile! :D She really does looks like an angel.(07.28.2011 01:36pm)
  • marty kennelly Grantie Bupbup just told me about the pix and I could hardly get to the computer fast enough to see the most recent pictures of my first (and so far only) great-grandchild. She is truly adorable and I'm getting very "fidgy" about getting down to S. Calif. to see her. And what a clever idea for a gift for a new baby!(07.28.2011 01:39pm)
  • Eisanne Spencer looks like the perfect model! I love the pics! I hope you do too!(07.28.2011 01:43pm)
  • Great Aunt Alice What a wonderful photo shoot. I can't wait to see her in person.(07.28.2011 01:46pm)
  • Nana What a wonderful way to share your angel-baby! Just beautiful. Much love to you all.(07.28.2011 04:37pm)
  • Courtney These are absolutely beautiful photographs of an absolutely stunning little girl and pretty nice looking parents I might add...and grandma too! And the bedroom shots look awesome. Design genius is right! XOXOXO(07.28.2011 04:48pm)
  • Auntie Sunny Did she get even cuter? How is that possible? Spencer is so beautiful...just like her mama :)(07.28.2011 04:52pm)
  • Casa Raphael Erin and Tay, you look great! Spencer is absolutely beautiful! We can't wait to get the girls together for a play date. :o)(07.28.2011 07:15pm)
  • Patti Surber Dear Tay and Erin, I love, love, love the photos of all of you. Spencer is a beautiful baby!!!(07.28.2011 08:06pm)
  • Analise & John What a joy to see this beautiful being! Indeed she is an angel! May you rest enough to cherish these times together as a family. Welcome Spencer! Siena can't wait to teach you a few things ;)(07.28.2011 08:36pm)
  • Michelle Dornfeld She is gorgeous! And really the perfect combination of the two of you. Congratulations again - we cant wait to meet her! xoxo(07.28.2011 10:05pm)
  • The Bryan Gang Spencer is the most beautiful niece ever! I think she changed in the 24 hours between the time I saw her and the photos! Love you all so much!(07.28.2011 10:10pm)
  • Auntie Shar & Uncle Jiro Precious and adorable are the only words that can describe her. What a wonderful family she is now a part of. You can just see all the love just jumping off the photos(07.28.2011 10:55pm)
  • Ally I can't wait to meet the beautiful little girl and see her mommy. I miss you! I am so so happy for the 3 of you! I'm sorry, the 4 of you.(07.28.2011 11:47pm)
  • Kathy Cheney Dear All - What a beautiful family!! Try to enjoy every moment, although it can be difficult, especially at 3 am....So much joy ahead for all of you!! Thanks so much for sharing!! Lots of Love, Kathy & family(07.29.2011 06:29am)
  • Adam G. Beautiful pics! Owen can't wait for her to grow up a little so they can play :)(07.31.2011 01:41pm)
  • Auntie Jen She is absolutely gorgeous!! Sending her big kisses!!(08.01.2011 08:44pm)
  • Crazy Auntie Cindy Spencer is a beauty! Wonderful pictures! I am so happy for you!(08.02.2011 07:32pm)
  • Auntie Traci Spencer is BEAUTIFUL!! And her mom looks gorgeous, too! But she's definitely a Tanimoto--such a nebosuke! : ) Can't wait to meet her.(08.03.2011 12:48am)

It’s a good thing we had grandma and grandpa with us during our photo session, because these two were on the go at all times! And the extra set of hands were so, so much help! Of course, this is to be expected for *almost* 2 year old twins :) They did give me a few moments of sitting still – which, for toddler sessions – is nothing short of a miracle! I can’t believe how fast they have grown. When I last photographed them, they were 8 months old and just learning to stand on their own – and now, they are running (not walking) faster than fast and stealing the hearts of everyone they meet! Max is such a charmer with his million dollar smile…and Mia is so sweet and pretty, with her soulful brown eyes :)

What I mean to say is…anti-posing at its best :) That’s what went on during our beautiful sunset session. So first, let me just comment on how gorgeous the sunset was this evening. It was warm and balmy, sunny and glowy – pretty much perfect (well, aside from the red ants and bugs) so we already had an amazing backdrop to work with. Sunset sessions can be bittersweet though, because we’re running against mother nature’s clock, we have a specific time frame to shoot in – as opposed to a home session or morning session when there’s much more elbow room as far as how long a shoot can go. Nevertheless, although our session wasn’t super duper long, it gave me more than enough time to capture this amazing family’s love!  Besides, I don’t know one toddler or baby interested in a 3 hour shoot! But I digress. Back to my post title. So, when photographing toddlers and babies together, the word I live by is ANTI-POSE. No posing! I mean, I’m not fond of posing to begin with, but even more so with toddlers! And I just love, love the resulting images…natural, happy, fun and carefree images of the family in action! I just adored this family! Mom is the sweetest, loveliest person. She had one of the best laughs I have ever heard…or should I say, experienced – because watching her laugh is so cute – she’s adorable! I had a very hard time picking some images to blog because well, I wanted to blog ‘em all! But here are are few faves!

• Nicki Julie, they brought tears to my eyes. I will cherish these always. You do chaos well ;).(07.22.2011 09:05am)
  • Fabio How did a guy like that get a girl like her? (Great pics - from Fabio)(07.22.2011 10:04am)
  • susan such beautiful pictures... such a beautiful family... LOVE sums it all up!(07.22.2011 01:46pm)
  • Danielle Sawkins Your pictures came out absolutely GORGEOUS!!(07.22.2011 02:21pm)
  • Laura Absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful family!!!(07.23.2011 05:10am)
  • Gina Nyeholt I love these photos! The entire website is AWESOME. What a gift and talent :)(07.23.2011 01:24pm)
  • Jennifer Valentine I can't believe how adorable these photographs are...I created the hairpins the little sweetheart is wearing! She said the pictures were amazing, and I agree...how precious....(07.23.2011 11:31pm)
  • Brianna Really lovely pictures Nicki and Rich, you've got such a beautiful family. These are some really lovely pictures(07.24.2011 10:39pm)
  • angela p I am in love <3 please continue this and never stop!!(07.24.2011 10:44pm)
  • Felicia Lopez these photographs are amazing! I loved the mirror takes!(07.24.2011 10:49pm)
  • Kara K Amazing job!!! Love the props, love the photography, love the family! Couldn't capture love any better!(07.25.2011 02:27pm)
  • Melissa H I love love these pictures, they are so beautiful. The babies are so adorable and you two look great! Amazing pictures!(07.25.2011 03:08pm)
  • Bryan Just gorgeous!(07.25.2011 05:31pm)
  • Rachelle I love all the photos!! Beautiful Family!!! She is sure a gem!!!(07.26.2011 10:41am)
  • Melissa What a beautiful family! Absolutely gorgeous!(07.26.2011 11:03am)
  • Grandma Beautiful, beautiful pictures...beautiful Grandchildren...beautiful mommy and daddy... each and every photo was my absolute favorite.(07.26.2011 11:14am)
  • Paul Awesome photos! Love all of them!(07.26.2011 01:19pm)
  • rick Great photographs!(07.26.2011 03:39pm)
  • Linda Loved every single one of them Nicki. Abigail is absolutely gorgeous like her mommy. Nicholas is so adorable. You are blessed with such a beautiful family. Can't decide which one I like the best.(07.26.2011 08:58pm)
  • Erika Absolutely LOVE all of the photos!! The kiddos look adorable and Julie captured some sweet moments of you and Rich. Good luck trying to decide which ones to include in the table book ;)(07.27.2011 02:03pm)
  • Marie Amazing photos! You all look like you're having the time of your life and so in love...beautiful family! :)(07.27.2011 09:03pm)
  • Nancy Great, great, great photos!(07.28.2011 12:29am)
  • Gaby Great pics! Love the lighting and how it enhances all of the colors.(07.28.2011 09:32am)

…when you’ve got rolls and baby chub as perfect as his?

• Sarah So cute! But, how could he look so content sitting on sticks? I'm worried about them hurting his tiny bum-bum!(07.21.2011 07:02am)
  • admin It was more like thin hay. It was quite soft & smooth. He was certainly a trooper and was completely okay with it :) What a cutie, indeed!(07.21.2011 09:13am)
  • Cindy Wilson Who needs outfits, indeed! Love these pictures of my little chubba lubba! Thanks for sharing!(07.21.2011 10:13pm)

If little sister Chloe is anything like her big doggy brother Gus, she will be a sleeping champion when she’s born. It was a complete riot to see Mr. Gus literally pass out on the bed. He was awake one second, then the next thing you know, he put his head down and started snoring! I thought it was hilarious and so cute at the same time :) I’m really, really looking forward to getting some super cute shots of Gus + Chloe together when she makes her debut, I know he will be a great model for our newborn session. Plus, look at that face – is he not the cutest thing? Awww, and look at how adorable mommy is – she has beautiful eyes and such a sweet smile – and that baby bump, it’s so cute! I’m looking forward to meeting their new addition very, very soon! She is going to be a beauty!

• Robert, Maria & Katelyn We all are so excited for your family to grow and we just cant wait to meet lil Chloe!!! very cute pics.(07.20.2011 01:29pm)

…this sweet boy was born only 3 days after his mommy’s maternity session! It’s a good thing we had that session when we did otherwise we would have missed the chance for pregnancy photos :) The timing was definitely perfect! Knowing that his big brothers are so gorgeous, it came as no surprise that he was also quite a cutie pie himself. He was awake for the most part of the session (even with grandma’s oh-so-patient attempts to get him to sleep), so I was able to see just how lovely his eyes were. And his lips, so full and pouty! Towards the end of the session, he did start getting sleepy, so I was able to snag some sleeping baby images that I was so, so happy about! And I won’t even talk about mom – how lovely is she at 10 days after giving birth to her third boy?!

…just belly. All belly. Nothing else. This is a perfect, perfect example of a gorgeous mom-to-be who is all belly. Not every pregnant woman can look down at her bumpity bump without fear of creating triple chins (ahem, like yours truly). She definitely did NOT have that – she was just radiant and pretty as can be. And would you look at that lovely hair and complexion – yes, she also had that pregnant glow. From behind my camera, I looked through the viewfinder and was literally in awe when I saw what was in the frame. I thought this setting was just perfect for her – delicate, pretty & sweet. And we even managed to find some beautiful yellow wildflowers – which aren’t usually in bloom anymore at this location this time of year – lucky us :) Even the thick cloud cover was so fitting – I thought it created a nice, soft, dreamy feel…It was a perfect morning indeed!

• Christine These look great Julie!(07.12.2011 08:33pm)
  • Karoleen Breathtakingly beautiful! So serene and intimate... eyes watering.(07.13.2011 10:11am)
  • Mom Just beautiful Christine & Mark... Only you Chris can look so put together 8 months pregnant! Enjoy the quiet..... the best is yet to come! Love you both!(07.13.2011 11:24am)

It’s heatin’ up here in Los Angeles! It’s been awesome knowing that I can schedule sunset photo sessions and be pretty sure that the beautiful sun will be out. I was so, so happy that the sun was indeed out and shining on this day – which meant I could get lovely, sunny images like these – just in time for the start of summer! It was definitely warm out, so we also hung out in the shade and had ourselves a little picnic :) Although he doesn’t turn two until next month, Kaiden was a sweet, perfect little model and we were able to get some super cute 2nd birthday images of him – and even managed to snag a few beach shots at the very end of the session!

• Krishni Somaratne Thanks for posting some of these pics Julie! It's always great working with you! :)(07.08.2011 03:45pm)
  • Jee Somaratne Awesome pics Julie, I especially like the ones at the beach(07.08.2011 05:59pm)
  • Duwi Awesome Pics:) Little Kaiden looks sooooooooo cute. I can't believe he is almost 2. How time fliies! Love, DD(07.08.2011 07:21pm)
  • Gloria Oh my goodness!!! These are amazing!!! Kaiden is the cutest little boy in the world. I can not believe how big he is getting!!!!!(07.08.2011 07:23pm)
  • Roxy & Ali Gorgeous pics! We love you guys!(07.08.2011 08:18pm)
  • Christian Perrodin The pictures are too cute. He is growing up so fast. I love and miss you all very much. I look forward to seeing yous guys soon.(07.08.2011 08:26pm)
  • Harshini I LOVE, LOVE these pictures!! These photos capture a perfect glimpse of a perfect family. Kaiden's so big and handsome now, especially in the one with the adorable suit. Whatever happened to the baby Kaiden we all knew?!(07.08.2011 08:50pm)
  • Elaine What cute pictures!!!! He is almost 2.(07.08.2011 09:02pm)
  • Ali Great pictures. What a good looking family!! Love you guys!!(07.08.2011 09:13pm)
  • Mano Such great pics!!! I love them all!! Kaiden looks so cute!!!(07.08.2011 09:28pm)
  • Rashika Great pictures. Love them all.(07.09.2011 04:45am)
  • Sylmia Awesome Pics..what a beautiful Family..i love all of them..(07.09.2011 09:10am)
  • Mariko Braun You have such a beautiful family! Awesome pictures, I love them all!(07.09.2011 10:34am)
  • Neeli & Neel These pictures are amazing! Krish, you look gorgeous and Kaiden looks so adorable and already so handsome in his little white suit (better watch out for the ladies!). You guys make such a sweet, happy family. Xoxoxo(07.09.2011 01:21pm)
  • Angela Guptill Krishni-These are adorable pictures. I love them-especially the ones on the beach. I can't wait to meet Kaiden at Gloria's wedding this month. -Angela(07.09.2011 04:19pm)
  • KB Aluwihare Lovely pictures of my grandson. Love Appachchi(07.09.2011 10:30pm)
  • K.B. & Rachi Such great pictures Julie. You are an exceptional photographer. We love the pictures and three of them look good. Our little Grandson is so cute and handsome.(07.09.2011 11:53pm)
  • Malka Ganepola Great pictures! Kaiden is adorable! You all look beautiful. Talk to you soon!(07.10.2011 10:24am)
  • Devanka & Chamindri Kaiden in a suit! How adorable is that!! Love all the pictures. The three of you make such a beautiful family! - Dev & Chums(07.10.2011 02:30pm)
  • Nina My absolute fav pic is the one with Kaiden in the suite holding the I am 2 chalkboard.(07.10.2011 10:15pm)
  • Diluk Nice!!!(07.10.2011 10:57pm)
  • Annie & Adam These pictures are ADORABLE! We can't believe Kaiden is almost 2 already! Looking forward to celebrating his big day! XOXO(07.11.2011 05:14am)
  • Rita I adore every pic of little Kaiden, and also his mum and dad! Love to you all.(07.11.2011 06:19am)
  • Lina Awesome pictures!!(07.11.2011 09:55am)
  • Preeti Kaiden looks dapper in his suit...lovely pictures!(07.11.2011 11:56am)
  • Lois Bell Great pictures and very good photographer!(07.11.2011 01:06pm)
  • Ash Lovely pics Krishni! Kaiden is looking so cute in his little suit! Very nice :))(07.11.2011 08:44pm)
  • Ashi Gorgeous!!!..what a beautiful family..Kaiden is SOOO adorable!(07.11.2011 08:58pm)
  • Nichole I love the "I'm 2" picture....absolutely PERFECT!(07.11.2011 11:39pm)
  • Shashini Talwatte Beautiful Pictures!! Kaiden looks so cute in the Suit!! brilliant photography!(07.13.2011 01:33am)
  • Abha The pics are beautiful!!!!! Can't wait to celebrate!(07.15.2011 12:08pm)

…I’m talking about frosting! I think it looks perfect on him :) Blogging these pictures makes me totally hungry for a cupcake (or two). There are few things in life that come close to the cuteness that results from letting a baby eat a cupcake all by himself…especially when that baby is chubby, adorable and super charming like this baby boy. The first is my absolute favorite. He’s focused, and shoves the entire thing in his mouth without hesitation – impressive!  Although he did flash his sweet smile several times during our time together, those smiles weren’t nearly as huge as they were when he had a cupcake in hand :) I adore these cupcake shots! But of course, we did take some pictures of him when he wasn’t wearing frosting – and he was equally cute in those too. But overall, I’d have to say I love the cupcake ones most – he wears that frosting well, doesn’t he?!

• Lisa C. As always, beautiful photos Julie! Thank you for capturing Carter's personality so well. I was worried because he was a bit cranky at first, but you still managed to get such wonderful shots. Thank you Thank you!(07.07.2011 11:18am)
  • Cristina Villa These are the most adorable pictures i have ever seen....fantastic photography...but Carter is the cutest model ever!!! Happy Belated Birthday Carter!!(07.07.2011 11:19am)
  • Simone H. What beautiful photos! Carter is too cute! Just absolutley adorable! Happy 1st Birthday Carter!(07.07.2011 11:34am)
  • Susan C. These are the best photos of the cutest baby!! Carter is adorable in these - it is beautiful to have these wonderful moments forever. Thank you for your great photography.(07.07.2011 11:35am)
  • Cary Best looking 1 year old I know! Carter looks adorable! The cake makes me crave a little frosting myself :) The beach photo's are beautiful. Can't wait to get him and Charlotte swimming together soon!(07.07.2011 11:51am)
  • Lindsay G. Absolutely adorable! Babies and cupcakes, so cute! I just wanna scoop him up and give him a big squeeze!(07.07.2011 11:56am)
  • Linda Walgenbach The BD photos of Carter are just perfect! What a handsome little boy! Thanks so much for sharing. I hope to see Carter, mom and dad soon.(07.07.2011 12:30pm)
  • Barbara Milon What great photos! I love the cupcake series........Looking forward to the next time he visits Jacksonville....(07.07.2011 12:55pm)
  • Amy Walgenbach I love the one of him shoving the cupcake into his mouth! He loves his food :) Looks like it was a messy photo shoot. Carter is so adorable and these photos are great, can't wait to see the final prints!(07.07.2011 12:55pm)
  • Imbar and Stuart So adorable! What great pics :)(07.07.2011 01:06pm)
  • Kevin He sure loved the cake and icing! Thanks Julie for the great pics!(07.07.2011 01:14pm)
  • Krista These are fantastic! I LOVE the messy cupcake photos - definitely captured the moment!!(07.07.2011 01:17pm)
  • Opa Cornehl Aren't these photos absolutely great. I just love our grandson on his first birthday.(07.07.2011 01:21pm)
  • Aunt Cindy Carter is his daddy all over! Birthday chocolate all over the mouth, reaching anything he can from the crib (anything knocked off the wall yet?), curious about everything. These pictures are great! Love the first haircut too!(07.07.2011 02:15pm)
  • Leslee Happy 1st Birthday, Carter! Nothing like having birthday suit photos on your special day!(07.07.2011 02:42pm)
  • Aunt Yea Yea Carter is a most handsome youngster, turning one. I must say I love the rub-a-dub-tub shot! Looks like he loved his birthday cake - mmmmm! AND the beach. Happy 1st Birthday!!! Love, Aunt Annie(07.07.2011 02:52pm)
  • Anna Awww thanks for sharing these Kev & Lis! He looks so cute and happy and the cupcake shots are perfect. How do they grow up so fast? Happy Birthday Carter and we'll see you all this weekend!(07.07.2011 05:06pm)
  • angelique cabral omg. looks like i have some competition in the print modeling department ;) !!! Carter is so handsome and mama and pops are looking pretty hot, too!!! love you guys can't wait for this weekend!! xoxo(07.07.2011 09:51pm)
  • Betty Reminds me of two "chunks" I spent a lot of time with 32 years ago! Wonderful pictures! Specially the bucket shot.(07.07.2011 10:25pm)
  • Mike Spellman Judging from the shot on the table, it's obvious that Carter will follow in Jackson Pollock's footsteps as an avant garde artist. What a flair for innovative media and materials he has. Intestingly, although all the shots are great, the one my eye returns to the most is the b&w of the three of you. Very striking. Happy birthday, Carter. You're a star.(07.08.2011 07:35am)
  • Grandpa Tom Great photos! This guy is both precious and a bruiser.(07.08.2011 08:38am)
  • Jim Walgenbach Great photos! I love the cupcake pics.(07.08.2011 10:03am)
  • Cathy Walgenbach Lisa & Kevin, how is it possible that this baby gets more beautiful EVERY DAY! Wonderful pix -- keep up the good parenting work and enjoy these fleeting days! Love from Carter's Great Auntie Cathy!(07.08.2011 10:47am)
  • Kiko Holy cow! These are fantastic. Thanks for sharing!(07.08.2011 03:17pm)
  • great grandpa What wonderful pictures. What a wonderful icing picture also! Great grandma would love these pictures too.(07.08.2011 03:51pm)
  • Karin Bargsten Bruce, Andrew, Lily and I just looked at these photos and enjoyed them so much! He's so adorable! Thanks for sharing...such a cutie!!(07.10.2011 02:41pm)
  • Carolyn and Bob Rice We can't figure out who he looks like other than a happy, little, busy, cute fellow. He must resemble someone in one side of the family or the other. I have to agree with Mike, I liked the one of the three of you the very best---a handsome family indeed. Carrie(07.10.2011 05:36pm)
  • Elena Griffin I so love Carter's photos that I want to see them all the time. He's so handsome, lovable, adorable, cute, and all the superlatives I could think of. These are terrific photos! Belated Happy 1st, Carter. Thanks for sharing this moment, Lisa. You guys are a handsome trio!!!(07.11.2011 10:18am)
  • Steve U Wow! Wow! The photographer really caught the essence of this beautiful family!(07.11.2011 04:52pm)
  • Adrienne Owen birthday suit and birthday cupcake! great idea and Carter made a wonderful mess! thanks for sharing such precious moments. He's a cutie, that's for sure!(07.14.2011 04:04pm)
  • arlene elliott One year old already......How absolutely darling the photos are, they really show his personality. Thanks for sharing.(07.14.2011 06:22pm)
  • Shirley Sowa Birthday cupcakes eaten in your birthday suit...what a great idea...cant believe he is a year old already...what an absolute doll...these pic will be great for his college year book thanks for sharing(07.15.2011 01:48pm)
  • Laurel Herbeck Adorable pictures. What a creative first birthday!(07.16.2011 11:42am)
  • carol krebs Too cute!!! Congrats to the parents on Carter's 1st birthday. I love the ones at the shore. He seems to resemble everyone in his family tree! Wishing all his next years will be as successful as this 1st one.(07.16.2011 12:21pm)
  • Holly Iannella Great photos....made me feel part of the birthday celebration. What a cutie. Enjoy every minute.....they grow so quickly.(07.16.2011 09:43pm)
  • Ellen Lorensen Talk about having your cake and eating it too!!All the pics are great...Guess my favorite ones are those with his mom and dad at the beach! Wonderful family photo. I wonder why! Happy Birthday big boy and many more!(07.17.2011 07:59pm)
  • Rita Not looking where my fingers are on the keyboard--Message should read""Mazel Tov on Carter's first birthday (not "person" --that's a weird mess -up!! Sorry !! So Mazel Tov on Carter's first birthday, now for the 2nd and third time!!!--Rita and Manny(07.18.2011 09:45pm)
  • LindaRose Carter is handsome even wearing cupcake. Fabulous pictures. Can't wait to meet Carter on his next visit(07.24.2011 02:52pm)
  • UH DUH Carter is a nice mix of his Mom and Dad. Lisa, you look beautiful in them and Kevin looks totally engrossed in his son! Carter of course looks like he is milking it for all it is worth, but then who can blame such a cute baby!!! The photography is marvelous...you found yourself a winner. Love, Uncle Donnie Bear.(07.29.2011 06:36pm)
  • Mary So cute you guys! I hope I get to see him in person soon! love it!(08.01.2011 02:18pm)