…that a year from now, mom & dad will be buying milk in barrels for their FOUR growing boys! But I’m sure they’ll save lots in other ways since the new babies can wear all of their big brothers’ hand me downs! Very convenient :) I really can’t tell you how much I’ve been anticipating their arrival – I’ve been so lucky to have had the opportunity to photograph their family quite a few times since 2009. After our very first session, I had an amazing time photographing their entire family (over 30 people!) and then mom’s sister’s wedding….and of course a few other family sessions in between. So with the many sessions we’ve had and lots of time to hang out, I was more than a wee bit excited when I read mom’s email that they were both healthy, out of the nicu and headed home….and that I would finally get to meet them! And boy, they did not disappoint at all! They were just as cute as I knew they would be – and better yet, they were super sleepy for our session which meant lots of cozy, precious, newborn goodness. I really couldn’t decide which ones to blog, so this one’s going to be long!

• Melissa Shelton What a beautiful family! Yet another amazing job. We are so lucky to have you to capture all of their precious little moments.(03.30.2012 04:51am)
  • Susan Hallock Julie - thanks for capturing this special time in our lives. It won't be long before the twins are big and we're looking back at these in disbelief of how little they once were. Thanks for the amazing pictures - Susan and all of the Smith boys!(03.30.2012 04:40pm)
  • auntie mindy sakioka you really captured all of them perfectly! LOVE these shots!!(03.30.2012 05:05pm)
  • Melody Tokunaga Absolutely beautiful photos of four precious treasures!(03.30.2012 06:18pm)
  • Leanne Victorine What gorgeous pictures! Especially love the ones of the twins cuddling :)(03.30.2012 06:59pm)
  • Renee Walker AMAZING pictures of such a GORGEOUS family. Your work is incredible.(03.30.2012 06:59pm)
  • Karen Stainner Gorgeous pictures of a beautiful family! You are amazing, Julie & Susan, I can't wait to meet your new baby boys!!(03.31.2012 02:30pm)
  • Meloni Hallock So, how do you do it? It's really magic! The photos capture the essence of all four boys and how they begin their journey together as brothers.(04.03.2012 05:37pm)
  • Liz Atherton Wow! I love these - each picture is so peaceful and serene. Perfect little Peas in a Pod!(04.03.2012 06:42pm)
  • Amy James I love seeing these pictures of my four cute nephews! I see very happy brothers in those photos.(04.04.2012 09:27am)
  • Monique Smith These boys add up to one big pile of cuteness! How lucky you are, Susan and Steve! And so are all of us who get to share their lives.(04.09.2012 08:12pm)
  • Gummy Awesome shots of the Smith boys! The twins and Griffin are adorable but I just love the joy shown on Brogan's face as he holds a twin. Looking forward to more.(04.12.2012 12:17am)
  • liz Thornton-White (friend of Gummy!) Sweetest baby and family photos I have ever seen. Beautiful... and so loving. You can actually see the love.(05.01.2012 12:10pm)

…sleepy head :) What a trooper. Although he’s definitely not an early bird, he put up with the morning session so very well! He did give me a few looks as if he was thinking “Really, you got me up early for this?!” BUT, he did laugh and smile alot too….so I think he had a good time :) I did however — really, really love his more serious look…the model pose was priceless! Love this chubby little baby boy! I just want to give him cuddles :)

• Linh Hoang What a gorgeous family, great pictures. There was such personality coming out of every shot!(03.16.2012 09:33pm)
  • Jennifer I love love all of these pictures! Beautiful and Priceless.(03.17.2012 02:22am)
  • Stacie Oh my gosh, these are the most adorable family pictures ever. Braden is so adorable. I love that the pictures aren't so posed but more candid and love within each. Its beautiful, its photography, its just PERFECT.(03.24.2012 11:25pm)
  • Tess Thanks Julie! I love the photos! I can't wait to see the rest of them!(03.24.2012 11:34pm)
  • Tammy I love it!!! Brady looks adorable. Brady is a natural. The picture of him eating is precious. That's his trade mark for sure.(03.24.2012 11:39pm)
  • Nora Beautiful pictures! He looks so adorable with that hat:)(03.25.2012 12:32am)
  • TOMMY I love these pics! They all turned out great. It's hard to pick a favorite, but I love the ones with Brady in his stylish outfit and cool hat. Especially the 4th one where he is walking by himself. The black and white one of him sitting on the stairs is really nice...looks like he is in deep thought. And the pics of him eating and giggling with Tessie holding him are classic Brady. Such a happy family and these pictures definitely captured that!(03.25.2012 12:39am)
  • Jon Great pictures. I like his pimp hat and his swag walk. Too bad Kingston dont like to wear hats. Our boys are growing up fast.(03.25.2012 01:18am)
  • Thomas These are really amazing pictures of Brady. Love his poses. So adorable!(03.25.2012 06:01am)
  • Xin Awww these pics are soooo adorable!!! Brady is so cute and looks like such a little man with his hat. I can't pick a favorite.. they all look beautiful!!! What a happy family, Love you guys.(03.25.2012 10:45am)
  • Kim Love all the pictures Tess... Brady look so cuteee. Miss you guys so much already(03.26.2012 01:25pm)

…CUTENESS! Oh, and it’s also for Cade and Carys – two of the most beautiful little ones I have ever had the pleasure of photographing. What an amazingly gorgeous brother-sister duo these two are! First there’s Cade. He was such a wonderfully sleepy little guy, and when he was awake, he was perfectly content & happy. He’s got the perfect little lips, a beautiful complexion and hair that made me a little jealous :) And big sister – well she was just a little firecracker – full of energy and such a pretty, pretty sweet face. And her eyes – wow, simply devine. I had a wonderful time with this lovely family – in their beautiful home, surrounded by lots of love and positive energy all around!

…if you think these beautiful twin girls are lovely, just wait until you see their baby sister. Scroll down a bit to see how cute she is! Baby sis has amazing blue eyes and a sweet ¬†little personality on her. And her big sisters were fun, energetic and totally on the go! They were also so, so cooperative – I will admit that thinking of photographing twin preschoolers does scare me a bit – but I had nothing to fear this time around because these girls were more than willing to hang out with me for some pictures! What an amazingly fun time I had chasing these girls around :)

• Scott Julie, We love these photos of our daughters! Thank thank thank you for capturing our family!(03.06.2012 12:18pm)
  • Julie Julie, we can't thank you enough for the beautiful photos of our family, they are truly precious.(03.06.2012 05:24pm)

…doesn’t he have the most perfect little pout? I think so! I first noticed it during our newborn session 6 months ago….and it’s even more obvious now! What a cutie! And I just couldn’t get over his awesome little man outfit – I loved how his blue shirt was super tight which showed his adorable belly :) He also has gorgeous blue eyes…lookin’ just like his beautiful mama!

• Christine We love the pictures! Thanks, Julie.(03.02.2012 09:18pm)
  • Shawna Emanuelson These are great photos so vivid and happy!(03.09.2012 05:55pm)