…in every way. She loved being in daddy’s arms – and when I saw them snuggling face to face, I was really in awe at how much they look alike! She looks just like daddy! Sometimes it’s hard to tell with newborns, but in this case it was clear as can be. Her big brother I think looks just like mommy though – with his big beautiful eyes :)

• Ana Crews Beautiful pictures! And beautiful family Heather!(:(04.26.2012 07:27am)
  • Jasmene So awesome!!! LOVE LOVE!!! Congrats on your Blessing!(04.26.2012 07:29am)
  • Elesha Heifner Super cute photos. And a beautiful family! Love it!(04.26.2012 07:37am)
  • Jill Ensign Adorable photos and what a beautiful family :)(04.26.2012 07:41am)
  • nancy beauregard Such beautiful pictures and family.(04.26.2012 07:51am)
  • Amanda Blanford Beautiful photos!! :)(04.26.2012 07:56am)
  • Christina Pearce I just shed a tear Heather....beautiful!! Congrats to you and your family:)(04.26.2012 08:16am)
  • Kelly Berryhill Those are amazing memories. What a beautiful family!(04.26.2012 08:17am)
  • Christina Hitchcock Such beautiful pictures for a beautiful family. I love them all :)(04.26.2012 08:24am)
  • Shelly Awesome pictures. She is beautiful and definitely a Daddy's girl(04.26.2012 08:31am)
  • Lindsey johnson Beautiful pics hun!!(04.26.2012 09:49am)
  • Karla Y. Medina Loove the pictures! such a beautiful family, can't wait 'til I have my own :)(04.26.2012 10:01am)
  • Karleen Washam We LOVE the pictures. Beautiful family photos and beautiful 'lil Mia!(04.26.2012 04:14pm)
  • Valerie Penunuri Love the pictures!(04.26.2012 08:48pm)
  • Linsey Snyder These pictures are beautiful! You've got a great looking family!(04.26.2012 09:03pm)
  • Stacey These are great. Love the first picture!(04.26.2012 09:55pm)
  • Ebony Saavedra Absolutely gorgeous pictures and family!(04.26.2012 10:12pm)
  • karina santos I love the pictures they are beautiful!(04.26.2012 11:19pm)
  • Kourtney Chadick Beautiful photos! Congrats on a beautiful family!(04.27.2012 01:19am)
  • Natercia Monteiro Absalutly beautiful family! Congratulations on your little baby! The photos look amazing!!!(04.27.2012 08:11am)
  • Miguel Aleman Congrats... The family photos look beautiful. Most adorable photo is the heather kissing Noah and Juan carrying Mia. Love you guys!(04.28.2012 11:11am)
  • Angelica These photos are amazing! What a beautiful family!(04.28.2012 11:53pm)
  • TeamValencia WOW! What a beautiful family! We are so happy for you :)(05.02.2012 08:57am)
  • nicole lancaster Your pictures turned out so adorable. You guys have a beautiful little family. We welcome little Mia into this world and can't wait to meet her.(05.03.2012 10:27am)

The location here is definitely bright and happy – but the girls were even more (much more) cheerful & happy than that! These girls were all smiles & giggles – which is actually no surprise because very time I photograph them (especially big sister), they are full of personality and just super happy! Plus, they are just too adorable for words – they have the best smiles ever! Pinchable cheeks overload :) LOVE!

• CHONA AND EUGENE Julie, thank you for these wonderful pictures! We really, really, really LOVE it!(04.25.2012 12:05am)
  • marie salum great picture of a great family.(04.25.2012 11:55am)

…they already have one beautiful girl, and now they have two! Double trouble – for daddy – in the future with these pretty girls! The very first shot is my favorite from the session. Totally spontaneous – big sister leaned over and gave baby girl the sweetest kiss, not because I asked–in fact, I was busy taking solos of the baby –but because she just wanted to! She hopped on the bed & just went over to give her a smooch :) I’d have to say she was one of the most cooperative and easy 2 year olds to date – I was reaallly impressed! I also thoroughly enjoyed seeing mom and dad as parents to two, as I was lucky enough to photograph them two years ago when baby #1 was born! It’s always so amazing to be a part of these moments as they start their journey as parents of two. What a beautiful family!

…for one, this was an amazing session! Not only are the kids totally gorgeous, but they are fantastic models, too! Especially big sister – she was very easy to photograph and very photogenic. Sweet sweet girl, she gave me a big hug and held my hand as we walked to our cars at the end of the session – how adorable is that?! And little brother, wow – he sure is handsome. And when he stayed still long enough for me to snap the shutter, what he gave the camera was jaw dropping. He has amazing eyes and the most adorable smile! So yes, it was a pleasure photographing this lovely family. As if it couldn’t get any better, right? Oh but it did – the weather was heavenly. It was warm, balmy and the sun was golden and simply spectacular. A perfectly clear sunset! I can’t tell you how many sessions I had planned for a nice sunset, only to be greeted with gloomy clouds. So we lucked out this time! Another thing I just loved about our session were the beautiful moments that came so naturally…moments that made me sigh because what I saw from behind the camera totally tugged at my heart strings – mostly when mommy & daughter were together, chatting & cuddling – they have a clear connection that is so gentle & sweet :) I couldn’t help but think of my baby girl – just waiting for the day when we can do the same :) I just loved the energy and the vibe from start to finish. Everything was relaxed and natural….beautiful. I can hardly believe it’s been 2 years since I first met this family! And I am so, so excited to meet baby #3 – I get to photograph his birth! Yippee! I am lucky to be doing what I do. Truly.

• Grammy Martha Great pics, Caserias! Perfect color choices, especially your pink dress, Annelies, and your flower dress, Marissa. The one where you're all on the blanket on the road looks like you're on a magic carpet floating six inches off the ground and I bet that's how happy you are.(04.11.2012 05:09pm)
  • Marie Bogs Beautiful pictures! You all look so happy! Great photographer. I'll have to steal her from you;)(04.11.2012 06:08pm)
  • Vanessa Varelas You all are so gorgeous!!! Seriously beautiful family, inside and out.(04.11.2012 06:54pm)
  • Alice K. You guys are so cute! I love the pics. The location looks amazing too!(04.11.2012 07:19pm)
  • melissa loving those kiddos and that beautiful baby bump! gorgeous(04.12.2012 07:09am)
  • Clara This photo shoot is ridiculously amazing. Glad to be related to this extremely good looking family ;) Oliver and Marissa need to be eaten immediately.(04.13.2012 07:56am)
  • Sara Hi Familia Caseria! Beautiful pics! Someday, someday...I will see you all again in person!! <3(04.17.2012 08:41pm)
  • June I love you guys. These pictures are priceless!!!!(04.21.2012 10:53pm)

I love her eyes and the feminine, long, delicate eyelashes that frame them.
I love her pretty pink rosebud lips, her drool…and spit bubbles.
I love how she sticks her little tongue out and tries to touch the tip of her nose.
I love her hair, so fine and soft, like threads of silk.
I love her tiny toes – and every little wrinkle and line that make them uniquely hers.
I love her chubby fingers and the way she clasps her hands together for 23 of the 24 hours in a day.
I love her ears, which she uses to pull and grab onto when she’s tired.
I love her button nose, and the way she nuzzles it in the crook of my neck when she’s falling asleep.
I love her plump cheeks, and how warm and yummy they are after a nap.
I love her smile, that melts my heart each and every time.
I love everything about her.

….

These are the things I don’t want to forget. Ever. With my son, I was so caught up in being a first-time mom…Trying to get him on a schedule, trying to remedy his sleeping troubles, his eating difficulties and everything else under the sun. But this time around, I really appreciate and bask in the beauty of every moment – taking things in stride. I don’t worry about “fixing” anything because really, there’s nothing to fix. I know that everything will take its own course in its own time. So I enjoy every minute. The night wakings, teething mood swings and everything else. Baby-ness fades away so fast, too fast. I want to remember her as she is now – so cute, chubby, perfectly squishy, in all of her baby goodness :) I want these things to be imprinted in my memory forever.

• Gigi hi, my precious granddaughter. I luv all your mom's comments. you have made me the happiest Gigi on earth!! you are loved, your bro Andrew luv u, you are a lucky toddler. cannot believe you took 15 steps the other day, then you decided to crawl instead. great work Emi. Gigi & aunty Patty luv u @ your bro. Andrew!!!! lots of hugs & kisses!!!!!!!!(10.06.2012 02:38pm)
  • Gigi dear my grand baby daughter, i saw your pic today, your mom's comments put tears in my eyes. well written Julie. Emi is what u wrote. Luv all of u. hey Andrew, bring back, bring back, bring back my-----to me! luv u Drew, from Gigi(12.05.2012 02:34pm)

…a sweet, lovable, easy going two year old who was completely and totally okay with doing just about any little ol’ thing we asked him to do during the session without a tantrum in sight?! Seems impossible (as does the length of that run on sentence I just wrote) – this sweet boy totally surprised me! Typically with toddler sessions, most responses to my requests are “No!”, followed by the subject running away in the opposite direction! So this was definitely out of the norm for his age – and I loved it! Plus, look at that adorable face and perfect little dimple on his left cheek! It was a very pleasant session indeed :)

…gorgeous! Simply gorgeous! How beautiful is she?! Her skin so peachy pink and smooth, an adorable little mouth, and eyes so very blue – just lovely! It’s like she knew she wanted to stay awake almost the entire session just so I could continue photographing her pretty blue eyes :) I’m quite thankful that she did stay awake, because it really would have been a crime not to photograph her baby blues!

• Ivelisse Simon Julie - You did an AMAZING job with these photos. Thank you!!!(04.03.2012 10:10pm)
  • Michaella Very precious! Love the family together shots. Happiness to all. Welcome, Zoe!(04.03.2012 10:48pm)
  • Katalin Welcome Zoe! The photos are incredible.(04.04.2012 01:22am)
  • Debby Beautiful pictures!(04.04.2012 04:54am)
  • Laura You guys are the most PERFECT family... Congratulations! Love you all!!! Miss you...(04.04.2012 06:06am)
  • Paul She's beautiful and love the family shots. Kudos to Julie as always.(04.04.2012 06:49am)
  • Philip Beautiful baby, kids, and couple. One big happy family: beautifully captured for posterity. Thanks for sharing. :-)(04.04.2012 08:41am)
  • Gina Rodriguez These pictures are stunning! Amazing photography and gorgeous subjects! I am in love with the picture of mia, Zoe and max!(04.04.2012 08:49am)
  • Glenda and Walter We are one lucky set of grandparents! Zoe is gorgeous and the rest of her family is pretty terrific too. Kisses to all. We miss you.(04.04.2012 09:44am)
  • Marisol God bless the kids they are ALL BEAUTIFUL!!! Can't wait to see you guys!!(04.05.2012 06:58am)
  • OMar the shots are so endearing. I can't believe how big max and mia have grown!(04.05.2012 11:11am)
  • Joy, Jon, Gideon and Talia Exceptional!!!! You are truly blessed and we can't wait to see everyone.(04.05.2012 03:52pm)
  • mary jo super photos!!(04.06.2012 06:49am)