When I read the email sharing that this adorable family would be having another baby boy, I was so excited! Some amazing things happening for them this year, and I’m extremely happy for them :) What  a perfectly loving, sweet, joyful family. And what amazing parents mama & papa are. Watching them interact clearly shows how much they love each other. What a lovely session we had – mama is glowing isn’t she? Pregnancy definitely suits her! And big brother-to-be was just as cute as ever! I could hardly believe that the last time I photographed him, he was barely walking :) I’m sooo looking forward to meeting their little boy!!

• Marek Bowers Wowsers! Thanks for making us all look like models. You always do such an amazing job :)(06.28.2012 07:35am)

Over the last few months, I’ve been feeling like my perspective has been renewed. Let me explain. I have been doing this for 5 years now…and the entire time, there really wasn’t an experience where my son was the exact same age as some of the babies I photographed. I’ve photographed babies a bit older or a bit younger – but never the exact same – always in a different developmental milestone/stage. The point of this is to say that this time around, with my baby girl, it just seems as though ALL of the babies I am photographing are her exact age & going through the same milestones! So funny! I am seeing these sessions with new eyes…a new perspective and new energy. I think to myself, oh my! My daughter is doing the exact same thing! It’s actually pretty cool! I’m likin’ it a lot :) Here’s a little man who is doing the same things that my baby is currently doing – is he not the cutest little thing? He’s the kind of adorable that makes you want to hug him at every moment!

• Carol Gozzip What great pics. Have to keep u in mind 4 later.(06.20.2012 01:16pm)
  • Alisha Walberg This picutres are so beautiful! Such a happy family. Thank you for sharing your precious moments with me!(06.20.2012 06:18pm)
  • Sarlyn Perez These are very nice pictures with adorable baby, beautiful parents and a happy day at the beach :)(06.20.2012 06:19pm)
  • Lisa Pico LOVE these pix!!!! Sooooo ADORABLE!!!!! :) Thanks for sharing!!(06.20.2012 07:04pm)
  • Belen Manrique Ohhhh! Caden is soooo cute!!(06.20.2012 07:10pm)
  • Rowena Gascon Beautiful pictures that truly showcase this beautiful family! I love the clarity, vibrant colors, and especially, the black & whites!(06.20.2012 08:15pm)
  • Sarah T Love Caden's hair n smile n teeth!!! Very cute pix! Love them =)(06.20.2012 09:43pm)
  • Susie Yu He's so handsome! Such a beautiful family :)(06.20.2012 10:14pm)
  • Thaomy Beltran Those pictures are absolutely breathtaking! You guys are the cutest family! Caden is such a big boy! We need to do a photo session too!(06.20.2012 10:38pm)
  • Tran Cao Oh my goodness! Some of Caden's face expressions are priceless! Too cute. I LOVE the picture with his bottom teeth showing :D Great pictures!!!(06.21.2012 12:30am)
  • Thu aw.. I love the family album! They are such beautiful photos and Caden is too adorable. <3(06.21.2012 10:33am)
  • rolyn very beautiful family picture. caden is so cute. love love all the pictures!!!(06.21.2012 12:04pm)
  • Amy Love the pictures... Such a great looking family!!(06.21.2012 02:35pm)
  • jen I love this beautiful family! Caden is growing way too fast.(06.21.2012 09:08pm)
  • Steven Cai i love the picture with the blocks that spell out his name! can't wait to see him walk!!(06.22.2012 12:44pm)
  • sang oh myy i love all of these pictures!! Caden is getting so big! cute, cute fam bam!! p.s. he looks like annie :)(06.24.2012 09:39pm)
  • Hanh The pictures and colors are absolutely gorgeous! And Caden's hair is awesome!(06.24.2012 10:26pm)
  • Viet C Great Pictures!(06.25.2012 09:03am)
  • KT I love the pictures!(06.25.2012 02:11pm)
  • JO very nice pictures..really love it !!!(06.25.2012 05:40pm)
  • HC Cute pictures!(06.25.2012 05:41pm)
  • thuy t Ooh that Caden...he's too cute! :) love all the pictures!(06.25.2012 09:16pm)
  • Thu Hoang Caden is so adorable. Hugs and kisses.(06.25.2012 10:07pm)
  • Brian cutest kid in the world!(06.25.2012 11:54pm)
  • Jessica riner Super cute(06.26.2012 06:08pm)
  • Nga C He is so adorable!(06.26.2012 06:48pm)
  • Becky Ramirez I finally found these fabulous pic you so graciously shared~ I love them, they're such great pics...thx for sharing <3(07.20.2012 02:58pm)

Yes, so very sad….but in a good way! Isn’t it true that having your second baby makes the experience more sad?! Let me clarify…with a first baby, everything is new. I remember thinking to myself…oh, I can’t wait until my boy sits up on his own, I can’t wait for him to crawl, I can’t wait until he eats solids, I can’t wait until he talks! Just so excited to see what would be coming next! Then, with the 2nd baby, it’s more like – No! Don’t crawl, don’t walk, don’t eat table food, don’t grow teeth. Why? Because it means that your babe is growing up…and before you know it, that babe will be big, just like your first born! So sad! So, so sad! I know we want to keep them small and adorable forever :) This is why I really love babies around 7-10 months. It’s such a perfect age. They are scrumptiously chubby, drooly, cuddly, still somewhat immobile, not walking yet. Personality just exploding. Love, love this age. But definitely sad because they grow so quickly from here on out. Sigh….

• Shannon Julie!! These are so beautiful. I love them all! You are such an amazing photographer, so sweet and wonderful with the kids. Sam just adores you. It's so fun to see. :) Thank you Julie for capturing all our little life's stages, we love you!(06.19.2012 09:15am)
  • Asal These are great family pics guys, I can't even pick my favorite. Loved them all!(06.19.2012 09:32am)
  • Ben Your the best Julie. Thank you for capturing my family so perfectly.(06.19.2012 09:39am)
  • Miguel Flowers Great Pictures cuz !!! Have a great looking famiily !!!(06.19.2012 09:39am)
  • Christa I absolutely love these photos of you guys! Julie has definitely captured what a beautiful family you have become! Love you guys:)(06.19.2012 09:56am)
  • Lauren S These pictures are so cute! Great family pics. :)(06.19.2012 10:05am)
  • Nancy Primmer Another fantastic photo shoot. My favorite shot is of Luke and "those" eyes. The pictures are all wonderful as Julie knows how to capture it all. Thanks for sharing(06.19.2012 11:34am)
  • Gamy Val As always great photography! The Cutest Family pics ....Luke looks like His Daddy also a lil of Grandpa Gene!!! Love you kids!!!!(06.19.2012 11:48am)
  • Nicole The pictures turned out really good! The boys are getting so big!!!(06.19.2012 12:57pm)
  • Mike Such handsome boys. Luke is a perfectly chubby little baby. The photography is awesome as always.(06.19.2012 04:47pm)
  • Lisa Such beautiful photos, I love the naked chubby photos, Luke's eyes are so blue and Sammy's sweet disposition with a side of mischievous are totally captured.(06.19.2012 08:33pm)
  • Grandma Bonnie Let me dab my eyes a bit...these pictures are as precious! Everyone looks great. Sammy is as cute as ever! And little Luke is proving to be just as photogenic as his big brother! Kiss kiss!(06.20.2012 05:50am)
  • BB The upside down laughing Beardslees. What a wonderful group of pictures. It's a joy to see the evolution of your family documented so beautifully.(06.20.2012 05:54am)
  • Mr. Lopez Absolutely gorgeous!! My favorite photo is of Sam jumping from un-explainable heights and landing like a Super Hero!! Great session all!!(06.20.2012 03:39pm)
  • Auntie Kristen These boys are so freakin cute! I just LOVE how big Luke is getting. They are too prescious!(06.23.2012 04:39pm)
  • Kim & Dottie What a most perfectly happy family! You make the best natural, unposed, beautiful pictures together!(06.23.2012 07:34pm)
  • Lea White Love the pictures. Such cute little babies and you and Ben look amazing too!(06.26.2012 12:26pm)
  • Joanne Bright Got these amazing photos from Grandma Bonnie, and so very glad to see Luke for the first time and to see Sam again! Beautiful family, so blessed and happy!(07.07.2012 10:36am)

…when you have two very busy boys! One is crawling, pulling up to stand and rolling around all over the place (not to mention, sizing up his big brother by initiating wrestling matches). And the other boy is busy playing in his awesome veggie & fruit garden – picking & watering his plants. My favorite moments were of the boys wrestling on mommy & daddy’s bed! Such cute interactions, but I will admit that seeing little bro’s baby chub made it much much cuter :)

..isn’t she? Such a pretty little lady! She’s also spunky, very spunky! She’s not shy and knows what she wants. Reminds me of my own baby girl :) I love it when I meet girls who are full of energy and confidence. We’re raising some awesome, strong, confident super girls these days aren’t we? …and I love it! She was so much fun to photograph. Her smile, laugh, fireball nature & boundless energy kept me on my toes :) Plus, the camera definitely loves her, and she loves it right back!

• Kurt Cute pictures!(06.10.2012 04:17pm)
  • Bridgett Judd Beautiful photos of a beautiful family.(06.10.2012 04:58pm)
  • Terri Sato Beautiful pictures ~ beautiful family!(06.10.2012 05:37pm)
  • Kari Hokama Hamachi Such love! Thank you for sharing such wonderful family pictures!(06.10.2012 07:19pm)
  • Amy Chan Amazing photos! The whole family looks beautiful.(06.10.2012 10:51pm)
  • Julie Rose Gorgeous colors, beautiful family!(06.11.2012 02:32pm)
  • Susan Tsukahira Fantastic pictures of everyone!(06.11.2012 04:15pm)
  • Thomas Tsukahira Great pictures! The photography is wonderful!(06.11.2012 04:20pm)
  • john tsukahira great pictures, beautiful family. great swing set(06.12.2012 08:12am)