Given how much mommy & daddy love sports – the title of this post seemed just right :) But it’s not just their love of games, it’s their newest arrival! Little Zak is definitely an all-star in his own right. I was blown away by what a relaxed baby he was for our session. It took 20 minutes for me to get ALL of his newborn solo images – 20 minutes! Most often, it takes me at least 20 minutes PER SHOT for newborn sessions – so to say that I was surprised would be a huge understatement. What a great sleeper…totally content….and extremely adorable, too! It was also wonderful getting to see big brother again. The last time I saw him was 3 years ago when he was only days old! Three years goes by in the blink of an eye…I do recall his newborn session being quite relaxed and easy, too – so his little brother was definitely taking after his big bro!

• Jamie B So absolutely adorable!(08.22.2012 11:44am)
  • Jessica Julie, these came out better than I imagined. Thank you for sharing in our joy again!(08.22.2012 12:50pm)
  • Tina The photos are amazing!!! Thank you for sharing this blessed moment of you and your beautiful family.(08.22.2012 02:09pm)

…After photographing this little man’s gorgeous big sister 2 years ago on this very same bed, it was only right that her new baby brother was next in line for that shot :) What a delightfully sweet, adorable, sleepy baby boy he was! At 3 weeks, I wasn’t sure if he’d want to sleep for our session, but he sure did! And, he did it unswaddled! What a calm and content baby. Gorgeous, too – just like his big brother & sister. I had a super fun time hanging out with this beautiful family – congratulations on baby #3! He is just perfect :)

• Lucy 3 little angels. Very beautiful pictures!(08.20.2012 09:40am)
  • Barb and Bill Awsome. I see Jon in him.(08.20.2012 09:54am)
  • Carol Great photos of everyone!!!(08.20.2012 10:13am)
  • Hilder Great pictures. Congratulations on the new arrival.(08.20.2012 12:41pm)
  • Maureen Oh my goodness, what wonderful pictures. Great family shot.(08.20.2012 01:43pm)
  • Patty & Suzanne Great pics! Love the baby in the basket pic. Grandparents look so proud.(08.20.2012 02:24pm)
  • margaret crouch great photos thanks for sharing them(08.20.2012 06:43pm)
  • Ann & Gord Great photo's!! Carson and Rachel so grown up and Nolan just so cute.You all make a great family...(08.20.2012 11:30pm)
  • Ed Nice photos - great colours too.(08.21.2012 04:49am)
  • Dan Wonderful photo's. Amazing of the three children Congratulations on the addiition of Nolan to your wonderful family.(08.21.2012 08:56am)
  • Stephen Crouch Wow, great photos. It's as if were standing right there with you all. Congratulations!!(08.21.2012 09:02am)
  • Ngoc Nguyen These pictures are amazing! You have such a beautiful family.(08.21.2012 02:17pm)
  • Sandy D'Elia Lovely photos!!! Miss you guys so much and I can't believe we have to wait until Christmas to meet Nolan:((08.21.2012 04:13pm)
  • Lori Beautiful! Thanks for sharing :)(08.21.2012 10:12pm)
  • Lisa Crocco I love the pictures wow what a great family :) Hope to see you soon(08.22.2012 05:20am)
  • Nadine and Floyd Really adorable photos. Congrats guys. I see a great big brother and sister!(08.22.2012 07:09am)
  • Michaela Anders Oh My Goodness Gracious!!!! Can we please have a pic of the three of them, def. needs to be framed in our place :) So precious...(08.22.2012 07:53am)
  • Nana Absolutely beautifull. They're so precious.Love Nana(08.22.2012 08:34am)
  • Papa Beautiful pictures of our grand children.Grandpa and grandpa look very proud. We will see you next month. Lots of love Nana and Papa(08.22.2012 08:41am)
  • Deborah The pictures are stunning!! The kids are so beautiful!!(08.22.2012 10:01am)
  • Jon The pictures are absolutely amazing!!!(08.22.2012 10:04am)
  • Charlene Eroh I love these! They are all gorgeous and incredibly special. My favorite (although they're all soooo great!) is the black and white one of Carson and Rachel looking at Nolan in the basket...special delivery!(08.22.2012 11:37am)
  • Brian, Sera & Matthew So precious! The photos are absolutely beautiful ... Thanks for sharing them with us xoxo(08.22.2012 12:01pm)
  • Jen Thanks for sharing the newest addition! Beautiful! You will love life with 3 little gems...the best! Congrats again! xo(08.22.2012 12:43pm)
  • Sharon Batke Great Photos! Very Artistic! Congratulations on your cute baby boy! You both have great genes...all 3 kids are really cute!(08.22.2012 07:47pm)
  • Ken anf Irene Congrads - absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing(08.25.2012 07:00pm)

…I always try to get a handful of really good shots where baby is looking directly at the camera. These are the ones that people like to hang & frame in their home…but really, my favorite ones – the images at the top of my list – are those that show more than just a cute smile. I love photos where babies are in their own element, observing their environment & just being into whatever they’re doing. These are the moments I love to capture…at the top of my list for sure. See how baby girl is looking up? She was checking out the teepee that I had just sat her under. She was really curious about it and wondering what it was – cute :) And the one below it. There she is totally grossed out by the grass (she doesn’t usually sit in grass with that much texture) and I think it’s adorable how she’s making that funny face. As a parent, these are the kind of moments I want to remember!

• GIGI these photos are priceless! BOTH OF U ARE SO PRECIOUS. We love u so much!(09.17.2012 08:34am)
  • patty Andrew, you know how to be photographed! u look so cute! we luv u! we luv baby Emi!!!!!(09.17.2012 05:29pm)

…I’m in total agreement with daddy that this sweet girl looks just like her big brother when he was a newborn (which I can hardly believe was 2.5 years ago). She wasn’t as sleepy as her brother was for our shoot, but it turned out wonderfully that way because I was able to capture her pretty eyes and adorable facial expressions :) And of course, Blake was so much fun to photograph. He is definitely a busy body and a real charmer. An incredibly contagious smile & laugh! Two very, very beautiful little ones!

• Suzanne McCrary Two precious children! Photos capture the innocence of a newborn with the exuberance of her big brother Blake. Both are magical and full of love.(08.14.2012 02:43pm)
  • Cherise My goodness...she's beautiful and Blake is adorable too!(09.05.2012 12:51pm)
  • Allyn Such a beautiful family! I don't know how Grama is going to be able to leave...(09.05.2012 03:30pm)
  • Jill Oshiro You have a beautiful family!!!!!(09.05.2012 04:09pm)
  • Priscilla I enjoyed looking at the beautiful pictures! They are both adorable. Congratulations!(09.05.2012 04:15pm)
  • Eileen Min Thank you for sharing these beautiful photos of Sia, Blake and mom and dad. I can just feel the love and affection they have for each other.(09.05.2012 05:05pm)
  • Pauline Such precious pictures to share.(09.05.2012 11:57pm)
  • Marcia Fukeda Such a beautiful family! Wonderful pictures! My favorites are the one where Blake is reading his book and dad has him hanging upside down.(09.06.2012 12:41am)
  • Diane Lau The children are soooooo adorable. What beautiful pictures. I hope we can see then when we visit you in December. Thanks for sharing(09.06.2012 08:10am)
  • Aunty Paula So many beautiful emotions captured in these precious pictures. What a blessed family to have a house filled with love!(09.09.2012 01:12am)
  • uncle alan super precious!! great shots .......... great photographer!!(09.09.2012 08:09pm)
  • Rylan Incredible photographs. Man, I tell you... you guys are all so photogenic! Great photos, Paul and Mika! What a beautiful family you have.(09.09.2012 09:45pm)
  • Uncle warren & aunty leah Such a happy family!! These will be wonderful keepsake photos!(09.10.2012 01:53am)
  • jenny Vivienne is so beautiful! The photographer did a fabulous job in capturing your family so exquisitely. Congratulations on your new healthy baby!(09.10.2012 08:17am)
  • Cybil Pucan Perfect, precious and priceless!(09.12.2012 09:33am)
  • Mary Ann Montenegro Mika and Paul: you have two beautiful children. Blake looks so like Junior! Baby Sia is so pretty and cute. I can't wait to see them soon. You are blessed! Tita Mary Ann(09.12.2012 11:58am)
  • Garcia Fam Such a beautiful family! Congrats again to the both of you and to big brother Blake! She's gorgeous!(09.12.2012 01:24pm)
  • Linly Amazing photos. Impossible to pick a favorite!! Can't wait for the newest cousins to meet:)(09.12.2012 04:11pm)
  • Doc and Joyette Adorable. Precious. Lovely. PERFECTION.(09.12.2012 04:50pm)
  • Ali What a beautiful family! Love you guys!!!(09.12.2012 05:12pm)
  • Regina Super cute pics!!! Amazing photography. Then again, they had great subjects to work with :)(09.12.2012 07:21pm)
  • Lolo Weljo Those pics are like a slice of heaven to me! Absolutely gorgeous! Who picked Blake's clothes? Himself?(09.12.2012 10:23pm)
  • Erik Very cute kids - they're going to be a couple of heartbreakers... Good job!(09.13.2012 12:35am)
  • Kerry and Drew You guys all look awesome! You need to submit the ones of Blake in his room to Ikea for their catalog. Amazing!!(09.13.2012 12:35pm)
  • Courtney Beautiful family pictures!(09.14.2012 04:49pm)
  • Lynette Beautiful photos of a beautiful family! Congratulations to the parents and grandparents!(09.23.2012 12:39am)
  • JANA Congratulations once again Paul and Mika! Sia is absolutely beautiful! Can't wait to meet my youngest cousin :)(09.30.2012 06:04am)

…there was ALOT of clickin’ going on during our photo session! First, there’s nothing more awesome than photographing people who really click with each other. If you’ve ever seen two people who are really smitten with each other, you know how joyful it is to observe. The smiles, giggles, cuddles, it tugs at my heart strings. Mommy and daddy-to-be are so super cute together. They totally, completely, absolutely click with each other. So natural and effortless. It only took about 5 minutes of hanging with them to see how in tune with each other they are. I loved, looved it when hubs made mommy-to-be laugh (which was a lot)…because she has the greatest laugh! I must say that my favorite images are the ones of her laughing because her smile is so cute! Love it so much! Their energy was contagious :) I’m a big joker myself, so of course I love being around light-hearted, fun people :) Yes, more clickin’ because I totally clicked with them from the get-go. I can see myself having lunch with them and hanging out for fun ;) And last but not least, clickin’ – of the camera. I’m not talking about my camera though, I’m talking about some random tourist trying to steal my thunder by taking pictures of this beautiful couple I was photographing. So weird! But funny at the same time :P ¬†Unforgettable. I had a blast. Totally fun session! Can’t wait to meet their baby boy very soon! Too many faves here, so get ready for a long post:

• Christina Hultquist Beautiful as always!!!!(08.08.2012 09:47am)
  • Nichole Anderson So beautiful my friend!!!!!(08.08.2012 06:03pm)
  • Lora Rogers I am SO happy with these! Thank you Julie for amazing pictures! Love, love , love them!(08.08.2012 06:04pm)
  • Sarah Webb These are really, really beautiful.(08.08.2012 06:13pm)
  • Erinn Frisbie These are stunning. You really captured the couples happiness!(08.08.2012 06:47pm)
  • Eilene absolutely beautiful(08.08.2012 07:27pm)
  • Jamie Wagner Lora you are beautiful and soooo in LOVE. So Happy For you... Your family will be beautiful : ) Great Pictures, so natural. I love it(08.08.2012 08:25pm)
  • Jamie Shimabukuro I laughed looking at these, especially picturing your photographers, photographing friend! They are stunning, love all three of you!(08.08.2012 08:27pm)
  • Michelle bateson You look great Lora. I can't wait to meet you little man. Congrats to you and Jon :)(08.09.2012 02:31pm)
  • Crystal Mills Lora you are so beautiful! These pictures are amazing!!!(08.09.2012 02:33pm)
  • Jennie Dominguez These are some of the best maternity pictures I have ever seen!! Beautiful family. :) This photographer did a wonderful job.(08.09.2012 02:34pm)
  • Ambyr Lind These pics are absolutely amazing. Lora you still look as gorgeous as ever <3(08.09.2012 02:39pm)
  • Monet Harris You both look great in the pictures! Love how it looks like your the only two people on the beach. Very intimate.(08.09.2012 02:41pm)
  • Susie Austin You guys look great! Awesome photo shoot!(08.09.2012 02:46pm)
  • Kari Saputo These are beautiful!. I love the last one from up high.(08.09.2012 03:10pm)
  • Karen Noordman Beautiful captured moments of two beautiful people... Great job.. Posing and shooting!!!(08.09.2012 04:36pm)
  • Carina Ludwick Beautiful Lora!! Just beautiful :)(08.09.2012 04:52pm)
  • Karen Fox You two look so very happy! Great pictures!! Lora you are glowing. Your little guy is so lucky to have two parents that you can obviously tell our very much in love with each other.(08.09.2012 05:11pm)
  • Tina Hovis Absolutely wonderful pictures! You two are so lucky! Love to all three of you. Have you decided on a name?(08.09.2012 06:13pm)
  • Desiz Burns Awesome pictures. I love them all. Can't wait to meet little baby Rogers. Love ya!(08.09.2012 06:25pm)
  • Nu-Gina Rogers Lora & John, I'm so excited for you both and can't wait for my nephew to enter the world. The pictures are all wonderful. I love you both dearly. May God bless you on this wonderful journey that is about to begin.(08.09.2012 06:34pm)
  • Jayne Awesome pictures Lora and John ....thanks for sharing.(08.09.2012 08:17pm)
  • Chad Shimabukuro The photos are really great guys, can't wait to meet your little guy!(08.09.2012 08:19pm)
  • Kristin Torres These pictures are so beautiful! You guys are going to be great parents and I am excited for you both.(08.10.2012 11:55am)
  • Kim Scioli The pictures are fantastic, beautiful, amazing... Need I say more?! You look like you're having so much fun. Thank you for sharing!(08.10.2012 12:36pm)
  • Erin Sanchez I love these! They are absolutely beautiful!(08.10.2012 01:18pm)

…the soft pretty light of the evening’s sunset was the loveliest backdrop for this beautiful mommy. The light was glowing and so was she. Pregnancy definitely looks great on her. A beautiful baby bump and an equally beautiful family…and any day now they will become a party of five! I’m so excited to meet their newest arrival :)

Watch out daddy, you’ve already got one super beautiful, charming baby girl to keep you on your toes! And soon enough, another pretty baby making her debut (in just a few weeks)! Surrounded by lovely ladies! I’m definitely talking about mommy, too. Would you just look at how gorgeous she is?! Hello hot mama! She wears her bump well :)

• Erin Beautiful family captured wonderfully by such beautiful pictures! Love the colors. The just pop!(08.02.2012 10:28am)
  • Ashra Awesome Pictures!(08.02.2012 10:49am)
  • Jenna Palacios Sherine, you are SO beautiful. These photos are STUNNING! LOVE LOVE LOVE the bright colors. Can't wait to see her. Now I HAVE to come visit before December. Congratulations! Hugs, Jenna and Cherif(08.02.2012 12:13pm)
  • amgad omg these are amazing u look so goooddddd !!! congrats(08.02.2012 12:36pm)
  • Jeana Maiocchi Sherine, I am so excited for you and your beautiful family. I can't wait to see her. Jeana(08.02.2012 12:58pm)
  • kristina A big congratulations, can not wait to meet her!! :) all the photos look amazing!! love the them!!(08.02.2012 01:31pm)
  • Rachael Omg...these pictures are absolutely beautiful! Congratulations! Angelina is going to be a great big sister! Miss you much!(08.02.2012 02:44pm)
  • Mariam These look great!!! You guys are sooo cute!!!!(08.02.2012 03:41pm)
  • Kelly Absolutely adorable!!!!! Great colors!(08.02.2012 09:40pm)
  • Shereen Tiab You look amazing!! You are the only one who looks stunning while 8 months pregnant! Luv u, take care.(08.02.2012 10:17pm)
  • Manal Congratulations!!! These pictures are amazing and U look great :)(08.02.2012 10:30pm)
  • E. Elchagie great pictures for happy family ,god bless all of you ,comgratulations .(08.03.2012 12:36am)
  • AMAL ISKANDER so lovely pictures,lovely family , A BIG CONGRATULATIONS love you all(08.03.2012 02:17am)
  • mommy Congratulations! Very beautiful family(08.03.2012 06:45am)
  • Robert Congratulations! Beautiful family(08.03.2012 10:35am)
  • Myra Congratulations! Can't wait to meet you Olivia(08.03.2012 10:38am)
  • Ashley Butler Congratulations on your next little girl! I'm sure she will be as sweet and kind as everyone else in your beautiful family! Love you and I enjoyed looking at these wonderful pictures!(08.03.2012 11:15am)
  • Brittney Congratulations! The pictures are so beautiful, just like you're family. Cannot wait to see you and the little angels soon.(08.03.2012 11:17am)
  • Jaclyn Baniqued Sherine, you have a gorgeous family! Wishing you joy and happiness, and plenty of wonderful moments together. Hope to see you soon!(08.03.2012 11:20am)
  • Luna Sherine u look gorgeous and all of u look awesome, love Angelina's looks!(08.03.2012 03:40pm)
  • Joe F. wow those are some cool pics. love love love Joe(08.03.2012 05:15pm)
  • Mike OMG ! are you pregnant ? I love the pictures(08.03.2012 05:18pm)
  • Ghada WOOOOOOOWWW!!!! God bless you all!!! what a gorgeous mamy!!!(08.04.2012 10:26am)
  • Nermine Rouraaaa.... I loved the pictures; You looked great.. God bless ur family :)(08.04.2012 12:22pm)
  • Sara Amazing pictures :) can't wait to see baby Olivia!(08.04.2012 02:55pm)
  • Vanessa Absolutely beautiful!!! And no it is NOT lame!!!!!! Love love the pictures!!!(08.08.2012 03:21pm)
  • Brie You look amazing!! your family is adorable! I can't wait to see the newest addition. xoxo(08.08.2012 05:43pm)
  • amela Sherine the pictures are Beautiful!!! You look Gorgeous and yes you wear that baby bump well! Thank you for sharing your family special moments with us. All the love and beauty is shinning through each and every picture! God Bless you and your family! Xoxo(08.19.2012 10:35am)

True joy, true bliss, true love. This is what the energy felt like in their home. Everything came naturally. Their love and adoration for one another was clear. The beauty was there. The simplicity was there. Their connections were organic, natural & inspiring. I loved how much mommy loved her boys :) And I loved how much the boys loved mommy. I loved everything about the experience of photographing this sweet family. Can you feel the love in these? Love, love, so much love :)

• Meaghan These could be by far the most gorgeous pictures ever. Beautiful family and wonderful shots!!! These just scream out "Baby Gap Ads" :)(08.01.2012 06:42am)
  • Terri Beautiful pics! Such a GORGEOUS family!!!!(08.01.2012 06:54am)
  • Molly Crabtree-Maul Julie....these are ABSOLUTELY AMAZING...thank you so much for this incredible gift...we couldn't be happier. xxoo(08.01.2012 07:58am)
  • Elisa WhaT a beautiful family!(08.01.2012 08:19am)
  • lorna Wonderful phots that you and your boys will treasure forever. So glad you did this now and hope you will be continue to document your family in the future. lots of love and miss you guys.(08.01.2012 09:03am)
  • Catie These are magical! So magical that there is a rainbow in the pic where Brehan is tossing Cali high into the air. Love that Sock Monkey and the rock camera make cameos, and that Jack literally has stars in his eyes. Really special moments. xo(08.01.2012 06:49pm)
  • Mommy Could be the most gorgeous family ever. Not that I'm prejudiced.(08.02.2012 05:26pm)
  • Laine Mulvehill Stunning pictures! What a beautiful family; how blessed you all are!(08.03.2012 07:05am)
  • Erin These pictures are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful family!!!(08.13.2012 02:10pm)
  • Anna Seriously?! Could these be more beautiful?! You should all just go be a professional model family!!(08.24.2012 07:08am)