…my absolute favorite thing about family sessions is hearing the sound of everyone laughing together. I swear, one of these days I’m going to get the courage to ask a family if I can also take a short video clip of their giggles and integrate it into their slideshow! Wouldn’t that be cool?! Anyhow, I had an amazing time with this sweet family. Their boys are so very handsome and both have gorgeous smiles & contagious laughs. It was wonderful watching them laugh & giggle together – just like medicine for the soul :)

Can you believe this weather lately? Very hot for California standards. I do love summer, but I definitely can do without the heat. One plus is the nice warm tones the sun gives my images though. This pretty lady was definitely a super hot mama. Hot weather + hot mama = awesome shoot :) I’m so, so excited to meet their baby girl in a few weeks. I know she will be a beauty just like her mommy!

I’ve never seen such beautiful, delicate, feminine eyes! Oh how pretty she is…with rose petal eyelids and stunningly long, dark lashes. A rose. That is the best way I can think of to describe her :)

…she’s just as beautiful as her big sister and mommy! Are you all oohing and aahhing over the colors in this post? Well, I have mommy to thank for that. She went out and bought tons of awesome items for the shoot and I was definitely like a kid in a candy store when I saw them all. I especially loved how she re-decorated the nursery! Those striped walls and colors are amazing!

• sara cutest baby to ever hit this planet, hands down!!(09.12.2012 09:00am)
  • Deedee Beautiful baby and beautiful pictures!(09.12.2012 09:04am)
  • Erin Beautiful pics! Love the colors and the poses. Olivia is just gorgeous!(09.12.2012 09:27am)
  • sara Amazing photos of an amazing family!(09.12.2012 11:58am)
  • amgad omg beautiful pics and captivating olivia with those amazing eyes love her(09.12.2012 12:57pm)
  • kristina Shes so beautiful i love her eyes!! She's a little angle!!(09.12.2012 07:07pm)
  • elchagie very cute baby ,lovely family ,God bless you ,very beautiful pics(09.12.2012 08:56pm)
  • Ashley Sherine, I must say you and Joe make the most beautiful children! Oliva and Angelina are so precious and these pictures are AMAZING. I know where to go when I need my children's photos taken ;) Love you all <3(09.13.2012 08:36am)
  • Myra So beautiful.. God bless!(09.13.2012 09:00am)
  • Shawky great pictures(09.13.2012 10:58am)
  • Luna Amazing pictures rourz , may God bless them 4 u , I love the colors :)(09.13.2012 11:12am)
  • Marianne Very cute baby and amazing photos . God bless Oliva and Angelina(09.13.2012 12:09pm)
  • Nermine Great pictures Roura, she is so cutes :)(09.13.2012 01:16pm)
  • Vanessa Love it Sherine!!!!! The colors are amazing,,, and like I said she's beautiful!!(09.13.2012 05:19pm)
  • Rachael These pictures are amazing! The photographer did a great job. Baby Olivia is absolutely beautiful. Congratulations! Angelina is going to be a wonderful big sister!! Xoxo(09.13.2012 07:23pm)
  • Marina Beautiful pictures, beautiful girls, beautiful family! God bless you guys, and your amazing photographer! :)(09.13.2012 11:43pm)
  • Joe WOW. Beautiful pictures(09.14.2012 09:33am)
  • Chaymaa OH MY how cute?? i love these 2 colours, the photographers is a genius.. mixing Orange with Fushia is the fashion. Olivia will be a Fashion girly... loved it and miss her mummy :)(09.14.2012 12:13pm)
  • Shereen Tiab Best baby pics ever. All of you look amazing!(09.14.2012 05:03pm)
  • Brittney So Beautiful! Congrats<3(09.14.2012 06:01pm)
  • Mike So beautiful Rours.. God bless..(09.14.2012 07:09pm)
  • Mariam These are sooo cute!!! Xoxoxo(09.15.2012 09:04am)

…a model in the making that is! Actually, TWO models in the making. Big brother looking very cool with his super stylish hair-do & charming smile. And little brother with his eyes wide open, ready for his close-up. Good looking kiddos I must say! Little brother definitely took after his big bro and was a very sleepy guy the entire session. That’s always a good thing :) I can hardly believe that it’s been over three years since I first photographed Mr. Charming at 10 days old. He was such a sleepy baby and let me get so many adorable images of him. He was actually on my business card for an entire year! I couldn’t find his newborn session blog post, but I did find his 1 year session – look how adorable he is! ¬†Sooo, when I recently when I did their maternity session a few months ago for baby #2, I was curious to see whether the newest arrival would be just as sleepy. Yes, he was :) And super cute, too! A beautiful family of four!

The light was beautiful the day of our newborn session. The sun was shining and it was clear & lovely outside. I just loved the tone of these images – the colors were so happy & warm :) He definitely knew he didn’t want to sleep during our session, but he finally gave in and we scored a few minutes of sweet newborn slumber. He even flashed us a precious, precious sleep smile! I think an awwwww is in order :)

• Diane and Dean Beautiful pics! Definitely "awwww" material. Love the one of him smiling.(09.05.2012 09:30pm)