…I photograph her, she totally amazes me with her sweet, fun, sparkling personality and unforgettably jolly little laugh! She has the best laugh ever! Beautiful brown-eyed little girl, who clearly takes after her pretty mommy. What a gorgeous duo! What I love most is how they are the best of friends – it’s absolutely adorable watching them together :) As usual, she impressed me from behind the camera – she’s definitely a natural little model and it shows!

• Mariam, Daniel & Vale We love them Julie !!!!! Thanks for your MAGIC and Talent again !!! Valeria had such a wonderful time !!! You really captured her personality ;) Pictures are Amazing <333333 unforgetable moments.(03.31.2013 08:00am)
  • Elena Vasquez Tienes una familia Muy Hermosa Mariam!!!! Muchas felicidades y que Dios Los bendiga siempre !!!!:)(03.31.2013 08:17am)
  • Sandra BEAUTIFUL pictures...you guys always make me say WOW! Amazing work Julie. And Valeria, you have a true talent, the camera loves YOU!(03.31.2013 08:27am)
  • Sophie Wills OMG!!! Amazing family and photos :) She is a gorgeous model and beautiful little girl .. Congrats to the family(03.31.2013 09:15am)
  • Erika Carrillo I love the pictures and the colors and the people in it.. You guys look amazing. <3 <3(03.31.2013 09:19am)
  • LETY PEREZ i love them!! great pictures and Beautiful family Mariam :) i love to see you so happy !! Congrats!(03.31.2013 10:56am)
  • Perla Diaz Love your pics!!! Amiga se ven super bien y felices que es lo mas importante..Dios bendice tu familia <3(03.31.2013 11:09am)
  • Cindy Love the pictures!! You guys look great like always ..(03.31.2013 02:23pm)
  • Ruiz Family Carrillo family lights up a room, with beauty, kindness, and up lifting spirits. These pictures are perfect! Daniel, Mariam and Valeria, God bless you always!!(03.31.2013 05:39pm)
  • Brenda Moreno Hermosas Fotos felizidades! Que Dios vendiga tu Hogar en multitudes Muy bonitas imajenes con una buena enerjia y valores ala familias!(04.01.2013 10:35am)
  • Alma perez Que fotos tan padres muy profecionales y ustes no sediga bella familia tienes amiga(04.01.2013 04:52pm)
  • Antie Maria Neri Zendejas Love love love every single photo <333 you guys are stunning and my princess looks gorgeous !!! Great job and amazing photographer as always Julie :)(04.01.2013 07:43pm)
  • Cynthia The pictures came out amazing.... I could not decided which was my favorite because they're all great!!! Valeria looks so adorable and so natural in all the photos! Great job Julie =D(04.02.2013 10:25am)
  • Fabiola Delgadillo Love each and every single one of them. Valeria looks very cute and elegant , you look beautiful as always. Beautiful family ! Love the matching color on clothes !!!! Just perfect !!!!(04.02.2013 12:45pm)
  • Jenni K. Wow What an amazing and gorgeous family !!! Valeria is beyond beautiful and mommy is soo beautiful :) one word Breathtaking pictures .. love love love and more love... Very expressive imagines .. Congrats(04.02.2013 01:25pm)
  • REBECA AMEZOLA awww que bonita esta valeria!!!(04.02.2013 01:36pm)
  • chelo gomez oye que hermosa sale tu nina y ud, tambien que foto tan hermoas parece nina de calendario hermoiima los quiero .la tia chelo(04.02.2013 01:38pm)
  • Vanessa Molina You guys are very blessed with a beautiful family. You girls look great in your pictures! You should truely put Ms. Valeria into a modeling program. She is great at taking pictures.(04.02.2013 01:45pm)
  • Ale B. Absolutely love the photos Mariam :) Your beautiful gorgeous little model looks adorable. You have been blessed with such a wonder family. Congrats and much love...(04.02.2013 02:19pm)
  • tia chelito hermosas fotos,valeria es toda una modelo domina muy bien sus poses y proyectan lo que verdaderamente son una Familia Feliz!!!!(04.02.2013 02:41pm)
  • Rosy Oros Mariam, Estoy realmente fascinada con esta sesion de fotos, lucen muy bellos. Tu hija es toda una princesa igual que su madre. Me encantaron donde estan las dos de amarillo. Y ella con su vestidito...awww preciosa como una munequita. Felicitaciones al buen ojo de la fotografa porque hizo un maravilloso trabajo. Besos, R(04.02.2013 03:02pm)
  • Liz Gomez Amazing pictures!! Julie is so professional and she really knows what she is doing. I don't know her personally but I have seen her amazing work. All the colors look so vivid. Congratulations Mariam you have a beautiful family.(04.02.2013 03:28pm)
  • Lupita D Hermosas fotos claro sin unos hermosos rostros no serian posibles!!!!(04.02.2013 05:09pm)
  • Karla Castillo Simply breath-taking, beautiful work at catching the innocence of a child while showing the reflection of being around her parents ... The magic of your family bond shines through ... Luv ya Mariam! gorgeous family(04.02.2013 05:14pm)
  • Claudia RuvaLcaba Me da gusto verlos con esas sonrisas todas las fotos están hermosas y la vale ni se diga hermosa!!! Toda una diva los kiero mucho(04.02.2013 05:16pm)
  • Karla Chavez Like mother loke daughter!!! You girls look like magazine models!!! You 2 are Gorgeous!!!!❤ I absolutely love all the pictures!(04.02.2013 05:31pm)
  • Ivonne Díaz Que dios Bendiga a tu hermosa Familia' ❤ Salieron muy bonitas todas las fotos Tu hija toda una diva❤y tu guapa como Siempre!(04.02.2013 05:42pm)
  • Karla Ruvalcaba AwWww que muñequita tan linda mi vale no cabe duda que es toda una modelo cada vez me sorprende mas esa princesa y su mami ni hablar hermosas mujeres, por cierto esta increible tu sesion de fotos mariam felicitaciones a tu fotograf@ exelente calidad de imagen y super originales quedaron padrisimas(04.02.2013 06:01pm)
  • Leslie Beautiful prices :) ......Like mother like daughter ❤ Pictures look amazing!!!!!(04.02.2013 10:24pm)
  • Danny Beautiful family And gorgeous little Girl... You guys have a beautiful Daugther :) Congrats to you And My admiration to the amazing talented Photographer ... Very impressive(04.03.2013 02:01pm)
  • ana rosa amezola hola..... hermosas las fotografías y no se diga mas vale preciosa es una muñeca encantadora y tu amparito te ves guau fantástica y también Daniel muy bien los tres se ve que le encanta posar a mi vale tan chula.... saluditos..(04.03.2013 05:15pm)
  • Emi Valeria what to say you are the best model I have ever seen you are so pretty you have a talent that no one else can have you are the best your modeling pops out to me.i love u <3<3(04.04.2013 11:48am)
  • Abuelita amparo Hija y Daniel ,gracias por ESA hermosa Nieta k me Han dado ! Las kiero y las adoro <3 Doy gracias a dios por ESA hermosa familia k tienes y por haberme dado una hija como tu!!! Amazing job julie!!!!(04.04.2013 11:49am)
  • Nery Estupendo trabajo de la fotógrafa !! Y que decir de ustedes las imágenes dicen más k mil palabras !! Valeria es una gran modelo igual k su mami!! Hermosa familia !! Besos <3(04.04.2013 12:00pm)
  • Laura Fuentes hermosaas como siempre... me encanta ver sus fotos, salen realmente divinas, q Diosito los siga llenando de bendiciones.. los quieroo !!!(04.04.2013 12:08pm)
  • Nelly Garcia Wooow! Super padre sus fotos, me encanta como la fotografa atraves de sus poses transmite la esencia de su familia, las fotos muy vivas pero a la vez no posadas. Todos se ven geniales. Vale y tu se ven hermosas, diva's las dos...fotografia digna de una portada de revista! XOXO my friend, tienes un gran tesoro en tu familia. Besos!(04.04.2013 04:35pm)
  • Alberto Beautiful pictures and a beautiful family! I like the simplicity of the photographer. Valeria looks like a professional model.(04.09.2013 05:35pm)
  • Cynthia Camacho WOW! These photos are amazing! Amiga I love this and wish I could do this one day with a family of my own. Your daughter is incredibly beautiful, smart and talented. She absolutely has to do more modeling, commercials, and these photos should be on a magazine cover. Te quiero mucho amiga, a ti y a toda tu familia. Xoxo -Cynthia Camacho M.(04.09.2013 07:05pm)

…that come to mind with this first image is “Awwwwwww”. I have to say that the image of little sister getting a kiss on the cheek is my favorite this year so far! I love how she’s scrunching up her adorable little nose. It was quite a fun time chasing big brother around during our session. Kids this age keep me on my toes because it’s pretty much guaranteed that they WILL run, and FAST! He also has such a sparkling personality – lots of facial expressions and quite charming. Baby sister was just the sweetest thing ever. So adorable, loving and just a true joy. An amazing family!

• Karen Thanks for the amazing pictures! I'll treasure these forever =)(03.07.2013 09:47pm)

…well, trying to keep up at least. Boy, was big brother fast! I was literally chasing him around in hopes of scoring a nice picture to showcase his gorgeous blue eyes. It took a few tries, but I finally got one! And it was so worth it – he is extremely photogenic. The apples don’t fall too far from the tree either, because his parents were also easy on the eyes – as was baby brother – what an adorable baby boy! Those big blue eyes and tiny baby teeth won me over within seconds of meeting him. Such a fun, loving, happy family!

• Rebecca Toney Adorable pictures Kristen!!! Love them, the boys look precious, happy birthday to them both!(03.05.2013 02:38pm)
  • Dave Luoma Those bright blue eyes really show up in both boys. Great pictures and expressions on their faces. Oh, by the way, both of you look good too!(03.05.2013 05:50pm)
  • Kristen McKay You did it Julie!!!! Great shots of each boy, the impossible shot of Kellen and Tait together and a perfect family photo!!!! Thank you so much, I couldn't be happier on how these turned out!(03.05.2013 06:35pm)
  • Tiffiny Vohwinkle Beautiful pictures! I love the family shots and the sweet brother hugs:). The pictures really caught the essence of their personalities!(03.05.2013 06:55pm)
  • Laura Rickwalt BEAUTIFUL pictures! The color is so vibrant and the boys eyes look so blue. Everyone looks like they are having so much fun! Love you all! XOXO(03.06.2013 04:43am)
  • Kelly Russett Oh WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous. Love love love the picture of Kellen "hugging" Tait ... so Kellen! You guys are such a beautiful family, and these pictures captured that so well. Great photographer and great subjects! Love you xoxo(03.06.2013 05:56am)
  • Susie Milosevski What a beautiful family you have Kristen and Kevin. All the pictures were great, but I think my favorite one may be where big brother is giving little brother Tait a kiss on the cheek, so adorable!(03.06.2013 06:02am)
  • Douglas McKay The pictures are beautiful! If there was ever a definition of BLUE just look at their eyes.(03.06.2013 06:02am)
  • Alyssa Vollmer These pictures are incredible! Look at those handsome boys and their eyes!! What a beautiful family and photos :)(03.06.2013 06:25am)
  • Linda Luoma Nana is so proud. I have the most beautiful kids in the world.(03.06.2013 07:33am)
  • Kasey Kahne Those eyes are bluer than mine! Ladies beware!(03.06.2013 08:40am)
  • LINDA MCKAY Great pictures. The colors are so vivid. And those eyes--WOW. Nice variety of poses. Love them all.(03.06.2013 09:27am)
  • Tracy Whitehead The colors are amazing in these photos!! Love the pic of Tait on the table with you Kristen. Adorable!(03.06.2013 05:17pm)
  • Ann Holwey These pictures are so awesome. You are all such a beautiful family. I love the boys big blue eyes(03.07.2013 06:57am)
  • Terry Onica What adorable and creative pictures. You have a beautiful family and your little boys are just adorable. Love the big blue eyes!(03.07.2013 08:25am)
  • Kevin McKay Awesome pictures! Julie - Thanks for your patience with our boys. These pictures really captured their personalities (Man, this Michigan winter is tough. Sure the pale skin looks great on a 3 year old and a 1 year old, but not so much on my "out of bounds" post legs!)(03.07.2013 09:20am)
  • Abbey Matt These are so adorable! They really capture both boys' personalities! Great family pictures!(03.07.2013 11:16am)
  • Ryan Luoma Such bright blue eyes! They match the bucket AND the door; serendipity or happenstance?(03.07.2013 01:48pm)
  • Annette Matt These pictures are precious! It's true, you can see their personalities so well through the pictures! I love the action shots! What beautiful babies! Then again, look at their parents ;)(03.08.2013 08:08am)
  • Ainnsley So cute. I love the picture of Tait in the plants. And the one where Kellen held up the 3. I love my cousins - they're so cute!(03.08.2013 01:28pm)
  • Dexter I love my cousins!!!!(03.09.2013 04:47am)
  • John Sorensen The next generation of Lady killers! #1 looks a little like Granddad L in that closeup shot(03.09.2013 10:21am)
  • Rachel Popadince What awesome pictures! Your boys have the prettiest blue eyes! I miss them and can't wait to see them in person soon!(03.10.2013 04:39pm)

Her crazy cute outfit with the baby scarf on was out of this world! What a little lady! This girl has personality, too! She has an amazing laugh–the kind that makes you laugh out loud right along with her! It was so much fun photographing her. Especially since this was my 4th time photographing her. Watching her grow with each session has been such a joy!