…amazing! We all have days that are tougher than others. For me, some days it’s just so chaotic and stressful running around with two kids (one being a very feisty 2 year old). But I always love it when I get a reality check that stops me in my tracks. It may be tough sometimes with two kids, but can you imagine four…and two of them being twins? Hello! I shouldn’t be complaining at all. All I can say is that mommy & daddy to these handsome boys are simply amazing! So patient and a total inspiration! They are a wonderful, beautiful family & remind me that it is really possible to enjoy the moment even when things get a little chaotic :)

• melinda sakioka the kids continue to delight and amaze! julie - your photos really capture their personalities! auntie mindy(10.01.2013 09:01am)
  • Maile Robertson Great pictures of a beautiful family!(10.01.2013 12:39pm)
  • Karen Stainner Gorgeous shoot!! Cutie pie subjects must make it easy too...the picture of Hudson and Porter heading in opposite directions in the doorway made me giggle too. (Susan - Brogans quickly gaining on you height wise ;-)) Julie - can't wait for our shoot!(10.01.2013 12:41pm)
  • David Cushma What? I didn't get an invite?(10.01.2013 02:12pm)
  • Monique Smith Susan sure is lucky to have so many handsome boys around! :) Such nice, happy pics!(10.02.2013 07:06pm)
  • Susan Julie - Thanks for the amazing pictures. You make my cute kids look even cuter. We all love the pics, especially the twins - they love watching the slide show again and again.(10.03.2013 05:49pm)
  • Gummy Delightful array of gorgeous photos! I love looking at my beautiful greatgrand sons and family. Thanks for sharing.(10.04.2013 10:51am)
  • Steven Thanks for getting such great pictures. It is amazing how you can get great photos even with all of the chaos of 4 boys.(10.04.2013 04:42pm)
  • Meloni Hallock Who knew you were a magician? Keeping 4 boys looking happy, enjoying a beautiful fall day at UCLA, and actually making their parents look like all of it is effortless -- your photo shoot is a special reminder of the magical moments in life.(10.04.2013 09:43pm)
  • Melody Tokunaga Susan and Steven these are gorgeous,fun photos of you and the Boys! Julie certainly captured the memories of that end of summer/ fall day so beautifully.(10.05.2013 03:17pm)
  • Liz (Midori's friend) Thank you Midori, for Sharing these pics. You know pics of the twins always make my day. This time it's the whole family. Such beautiful kids. Beautiful family...meaning, not only handsome to look at but I can see the joy and appreciation Susan and her husband share for their boys. Such loving moments caught. It's a blessing to see parents take a moment out of the business of life and do something like this. It is captured in time forever.(10.11.2013 11:09am)
  • jonathan just caught these. beautiful. great colors all around.(10.15.2013 02:38pm)

The light was golden. The air was warm & balmy. The kids were energetic and bursting with happiness. The parents were sweet and loving. It was all like a dream….A gorgeous family on a gorgeous sunset evening. What a treat!

• Kathrynn OMG! I am so impressed with what you were able to capture from that day! We adore these photos! Thank you! You're the best!(09.20.2013 12:04am)
  • Claas "The kids were energetic" is a very nice way of saying they were wild and crazy and running away from the camera... - It's amazing how great these came out! Beautiful work as always, thank you!(09.20.2013 09:49am)

…this sweet baby girl had me “awwwwwing” all session long! Can you blame me? Look at that sweet smile, chubby little cheeks, and adorable button nose! Her gorgeous hair and all of her spunky personality too! Absolutely adorable girl! This is the fifth session we’ve had, and as expected, she was super easy going and so sweet all session long. What a lovely little girl!

…beautiful baby! It also happens to be the first letter of our little model’s name. But it also stands for *bright*, the word mommy used to describe his birth day! A bright day to welcome a beautiful baby into this world! What an adorable, sweet, calm little boy. So sleepy and easy to photograph! I definitely got my newborn baby fix for the day….And to make it even better, I got to photograph his big(est) brother – who happens to be one of my favorite boys ever! And of course, the icing on the cake was getting his other big brother to laugh and smile! An amazingly lovely family! I’m so lucky to have had the opportunity to photograph their most special moments as they grew from 2 to 5!

• Winnie S Thank you Julie for these priceless memories of our kids and family. We are so grateful for the collection of photos you have taken for us through these wonderful years. We can never get #2 to smile in photos - so awesome! Can't wait til the next one! :)(09.14.2013 10:48am)
  • David Perfect pictures of the perfect family:)(09.14.2013 12:38pm)
  • Rebecca Awww so cute! The pictures are precious!(09.16.2013 10:33am)
  • Brandon Beautiful pictures!(09.16.2013 12:18pm)
  • Mayumi You guys are so lucky to have such cute angels!(09.16.2013 03:08pm)
  • Gina Absolutely precious!(09.16.2013 04:05pm)
  • Yoshi What an incredible baby! Astonishingly beautiful face! Beautifully taken pictures!(09.16.2013 09:00pm)
  • Yulah Adorable!(09.16.2013 10:08pm)
  • Ken Wonderful pictures. So did you use the staff photographer of WB, CBS, or Disney for these? These could be the photos that come in the picture frames that are in the store.(09.17.2013 07:17am)
  • Selena Love all the photos!(09.17.2013 01:44pm)