…a sweet, beautiful baby girl will give you the sweetest most adorable smile ever! It was such a pleasure photographing this beautiful family! They are so fun, easy going and happy! I think my favorite moments were of big & little sisters together. What an amazing big sister — she held, cuddled and loved her new baby sister in such a gentle, kind and loving way….it was such a treat to see them together. And little sister gave me the most adorable smiles! She even showed me her gorgeous dimples :) What a sweet and lovely family!

The sweetest little boy with the sweetest little smile! It’s hard to believe that 4 years has gone by since I first photographed this little guy. He’s always been such an easy baby to photograph….always happy, smiling & super sweet. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree though because his parents are quite possibly some of the nicest people on Earth! I’m incredibly blessed to be doing this, truly. The best part about it is that I get to meet amazing people who become friends :) I’m a lucky gal!

…a gorgeous home, gorgeous parents & gorgeous children! What a treat to photograph this beautiful family! And oh my, there’s so much love in this home. How special is it to have both babies in the very same home, surrounded by those who mean the most. What a blessing. I’m so very lucky to have had the opportunity to photograph the birth of both of their boys….and document their incredible journey!

• Lindsey You did it again Julie! You are absolutely amazing, and I feel so lucky to have had you document my two boys journeys' into this world. You are so incredibly talented :) xoxo(04.16.2014 11:31am)
  • Jared beautiful family, you never seen to disappoint(04.16.2014 11:36am)
  • Sylvia My newest nephew! Brickson what a beauty! I see Lindsey's lips already. Enjoy all these sweet new moments. I cannot wait to meet him and catch up with the whole family. All our Love from Northern California... Sylvia, Monkey and Dance(04.16.2014 11:43am)
  • rashele Precious pictures...(04.16.2014 11:52am)
  • Regina What a beautiful family and images. Brey is such a proud big brother.(04.16.2014 12:13pm)
  • Syd Omg! These are so cute! What a beautiful family! Good job mom and dad!(04.16.2014 01:37pm)
  • Zach This looks great! Brey is almost big enough to go out riding(04.16.2014 01:41pm)
  • Ruth so darn sweet!(04.16.2014 01:55pm)
  • julie Wow. The photographer did a great job on capturing so many nice features of your home. Makes the the house look so large(04.16.2014 02:02pm)
  • Christq These are absolutely gorgeous! What a beautiful family!!!(04.16.2014 02:06pm)
  • Becky These are absolutely GORGEOUS! You are such an incredible photographer and captured this family so well. Amazing!(04.16.2014 02:42pm)
  • Linda Holmes What can I say . . . I'm a proud mom and grandma. My handsome son and beautiful daughter-in-law have given me another little person to love -- Brickson is so darn cute. And look at Breyker . . . he's so loving with his little brother. To Julie at Blueberry Sky: the photos are fabulous. You always amaze us!(04.16.2014 02:44pm)
  • Ashlee Morton Oh my gosh, these are just so incredible. I cannot believe how gorgeous you guys are.(04.16.2014 02:45pm)
  • Alissa Salazar Gorgeous photos!! Your family looks so beautiful and happy:)(04.16.2014 03:29pm)
  • Nancy Pol Beautiful!!!! Absolutely them them all!!! Much love to everyone(04.16.2014 04:10pm)
  • Eric-Preston These are beautiful and they warm my heart so much! Breyker is gonna be such a great big brother! And I finally get a really good look at little Brickson :)(04.16.2014 05:48pm)
  • Glenn Perfection!(04.16.2014 06:18pm)
  • Ruby Stocking Beautiful family! Beautiful photos!(04.16.2014 06:44pm)
  • Rocio & Tony This pictures capture the true meaning of love. <3 Amaizing(04.16.2014 07:10pm)
  • Andy Dorwart Crane Unbelievably beautiful!(04.17.2014 08:47am)
  • Lara Beautiful photos. He looks just like his Mama!(04.23.2014 11:06am)

…the best mantra & the perfect words to describe the beautiful birth of¬†their second baby boy. A long and challenging labor…and it was truly inspiring to witness her work through the pain in such a peaceful and meditative way. Nothing short of amazing. A phenomenal woman! And my, what pillars of strength her birth team was. The way they helped her through the many painful hours with so much love and devotion, it was so very beautiful. And lil ol me, bearing witness to this miracle, I’m truly, truly ¬†blessed to have been selected to document this special time :) Please click below and view their slideshow.

• Lisa Paisley Amazing- lots of tears!(04.15.2014 05:09pm)